StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Gap in tiling windows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Greg890

Hi, i am trying to tile my table windows but there is a gap that forms, is there a workaround to this?
There is no good workaround. One thing you can try, is to simply create some overlap between your slots. Use VisualizeGrid, and hold down CTRL while you drag the slots. Holding down CTRL will override the automatic snap and allow you to create a little bit of overlap.

The gaps that you see are really the resizing borders on the sides of the tables. Those borders are still there, even though you cannot see them. So technically there is no gap. More technical info here:

https://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showt...63#pid7263

Greg890

Thank you, that works. One more question - can I create different sized tables in a tiled layout?
No unfortunately, all grid slots must be the same size.

If you want to change the size of all the slots, you have to create a File->New Layout

Thank you for the responses. Is there a way to resize the tables to the exact size of the layout grid? For example the pokerstars tables will resize but not change the ratio of x to y.
(12-23-2020, 10:51 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the responses. Is there a way to resize the tables to the exact size of the layout grid? For example the pokerstars tables will resize but not change the ratio of x to y.

The problem is that each poker site has their own allowable proportions, and some sites just do not allow their tables to be resized to different ratios. You can probably see this by just opening up Visualize Grid, and then using your mouse to try to resize a Stars table to match. You will see that you are unable to.

Likely you created this layout slot size based on another site. You could create a File->New Layout, and then use a Stars table when it asks you to press F7, and now this new layout will have the perfect ratio for Stars tables. And then other sites that you include will try to force themselves into that ratio.

Thank you Greg. Do you know of any software that can resize a table's ratios?
(12-23-2020, 12:20 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you Greg. Do you know of any software that can resize a table's ratios?

I do not. Usually thats controlled by the poker site, and there is nothing you can do about it. Some sites like WPN allow you to resize any which way you want, but most sites prevent that from there side. I don't know of any way to override that

Ok, I don't actually mind the different sizes very much as it helps differentiate between sites.

I just tried it out on ACR though and it resizes the tables by limiting the y axis therefore making x too big and causing overlap. On pokerstars it resizes by x axis so that y is smaller but still fits in the slot.

EDIT: Oh i see what you were saying, there is a setting to maintain aspect ratio i turned off on ACR Smile

A couple more questions though Wink

1. Is there a way to add a bodog mobile functionality for a browser?
2. Do you know of any huds that work with bodog browser?
Pages: 1 2 3