StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: trying to setup party poker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

fernando

basically im trying to setup party poker, i would like to play 16 regular tables, i would like to have 4 tables appearing at once, and the rest stacked at a different place, but, whats happening is that all tables are just kinda flickering, and they keep changing places like crazy, even before i made the move they keep changing places, idk if this is normal, but, i'm going to fold a hand, and before i click, sometimes it changes the table to a different one making me click fold on the wrong hand. my partypoker is configurated correctly as i saw in the printscreens, and the program, i just installed and choose partypoker classic, selected a size for my table (i oppened 4 and said to party poker to tile , so i could get the 4tables perfect size), playmode stack and tile , move to grid when action required, grid total slots : 4, basically didnt change anything
You should include PartyPokerModern instead, so try that, and remove PartyPokerClassic. I don't even believe its possible to use the classic theme anymore.

After including PartyPokerModern, run the Test described on this page to make sure everything is working correctly:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ta...ncorrectly

Let me know what you find

fernando

sorry, its set to partypoker modern, i said it wrong.
Did you run the Test from that link?
Is SAT detecting when Action is Required correctly?

fernando

(12-10-2020, 12:30 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Did you run the Test from that link?

fernando

(12-10-2020, 12:30 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Did you run the Test from that link?

yes , i tested on fastfoward tables, idk if its ok , but, they are working properly, when the action is required or not, they show properly.
Leave me your skype name, i'll contact you directly on there

fernando

fe........

/edited out
i added you