StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: GG table doesnt find
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Ricky1

Tried to find GG table using "GGNetworkNew" but Stackandtile says: "Failure, this table doesnt match for GGNetworkNew".

Window info using diagnostic:

title=[SD Red 08 - $0.10 (Àíòå $0.10)],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow],pid=[13308]
If you're using the GGPokerOK skin, then you need to download the "beta highDPI version" from the downloads page.

If you're on a different skin, can you paste me the diagnostic for the main lobby?

It looks like something is weird with that table title. What is this part supposed to say? (Àíòå $0.10)

Downloaded "beta highDPI version" but it didnt help.

"(Àíòå $0.10)" it is in Russian, changed the client to English but didnt help too.

Table diagnostic:

title=[SD White 01 - $0.02 (Ante $0.02)],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow],pid=[10376]

Main lobby diagnostic:

title=[GGПокерОК],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow],pid=[10376]
What table type is this? With only one blind and one ante? Short Deck? I thought Short Deck only offered ¥ currency

Can you try a normal cash game table with 2 blinds and tell me if that works? With the highDPI version of course. GGPokerOK doesn't work on the regular version

Can you also change the client back to Russian, and then paste me the diagnostic for the table with the highDPI version, so I can see how the text is supposed to look like in Russian?

Ricky1

Yes, it was shortdeck table. SD is only dollars now.

Holdem cash and mtt tables worked good. But not SD.

SD table diagnostic in Russian:

title=[SD White 01 - $0.02 (Анте $0.02)],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow],pid=[6316]
(12-25-2020, 10:19 PM)Ricky1 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it was shortdeck table. SD is only dollars now.

Holdem cash and mtt tables worked good. But not SD.

SD table diagnostic in Russian:

title=[SD White 01 - $0.02 (Анте $0.02)],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow],pid=[6316]

Ok thank you.

Please download 2.99.11s-highDPI from the downloads page, and tell me if short deck works now

Ricky1

Yes, everything works good now: mtt, holdem, shortdeck.

Thank you.

But if i use this downdload file, i cant find Aurora table in Pokerstars. Can u add Aurora fix to this download, please?
(12-26-2020, 10:04 PM)Ricky1 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, everything works good now: mtt, holdem, shortdeck.

Thank you.
good

(12-26-2020, 10:04 PM)Ricky1 Wrote: [ -> ]But if i use this downdload file, i cant find Aurora table in Pokerstars. Can u add Aurora fix to this download, please?
What do you mean you can't find Aurora table in Pokerstars? I need you to be more specific.

Do you mean you can't find the Aurora site to include into SAT? Because it should be the first in the Sites drop down list.

Do you mean that when you press Start, PokerStarsAurora tables aren't detected and aren't moved into the grid? I just tested it and it worked fine for me. I don't see why this version would be any different. Are you trying to use a table that is too high stakes for your paid license?

Ricky1

Everything works good. Thank you.

Ricky1

There is one more small problem. When i use all-in hotkey at pokerok, sometimes 2bb raise is made instead of all-in. In the bet box hotkey tries to type: "100000", but 1 is sometimes missing, so it types: "00000" and 2bb raise is done. I made video of this if it is needed.

Can u fix it, please?
Pages: 1 2