StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: table in 2nd screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi, is it possible with SAT to put table on my 2nd screen without them going back in the stack?
Sure, assuming that your grid slots are on the second screen. Set up a hotkey to "Keep table in grid", and then once a table is on the second screen, just press that hotkey on the table. Then the table will stay in the grid and never return to the stack, until and unless you press the hotkey again to "unlock" the table from the grid. Give it a try and let me know

ok but is it possible to set some tables to not go in the stack OR grid at all?

like let's say I have a grid on my left screen and I want to put some tables on the right screen that are not gonna be in the stack or tile in the left screen, is it possible?
Oh I see. Well someone requested this once before, and I just checked and I did add this feature. Use the hotkey to "Ignore Table", which will remove a table completely from SaT's detection. Then you'll be able to move it where you want. If you want to be able to put it back in the stack or grid, just toggle the hotkey again to un-ignore it.