StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Move back to stack issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi!

Im using your program for 2 months now and im very happy with it. But since a few days I have a problem when tables are being moved from the grid back to the stack. They will appear on top of the stack instead of the bottom which means I have to have to fold (+back to stack) or press the "move back to stack" hotkey again for the table to be moved to the buttom. New tables where action is required wont pop up until I do so. This is kind of annoying especially when i have lots of tables running!!

Any solution available?
Can you try increasing the "Action Delay" in Advanced Options? Maybe add 50 or so and then save and try it for the next few days.

What pokersite does this happen on and how many tables are you playing?
Ok I realize wasnt very precise ;-)

Im playing on Pokerstars with 14-15 tables at a time and I already figured out what causes this behaviour. Its the SuperHud from Pokerprolabs. Everything works fine once I turn it off but thats not really an option to me. Tables are being moved back from the grid to the stack and the shortcuts work just fine ( already put the action delay to 275ms before I had the superhud and all vpip/stack hotkeys always work, not a single miss).
Its just the fact that the tables are on the the top of the stack instead of the buttom once i fold or move them back manually ( when they are on the grid). This doesnt look like an action delay problem since tables are being moved back to the stack. Tables that already are in the stack are moved correctly to the buttom when I fold. Nevertheless I will try a higher value.

Could you maybe try to find out what exactly causes this behaviour in combination with the superhud??
ok 1000ms delay didnt help and the problem already appears when i have 2 tables running. has to be something else then.
Yeah 1000ms is way too high. I agree its probably not an Action Delay problem.

So let me get it straight, if you use "Fold+Stack" on a table w/ SuperHud that is currently in the stack, the table will correctly move to the bottom. But if you use it on a table w/ SuperHud in the grid, it will move back to the stack, but stay on top. Yes?

I have not heard of SuperHud. Is this the link? http://hp.pokerprolabs.com/
Is there a reason why you use SuperHud rather than PT3 or HEM?

And just to check, in your Layout ini file (click File -> Current Layout), is there any entry under [settings] for "send_to_bottom_on_stack" ? if there is nothing, it will default to 1 (true), but obviously if you have it 0 then thats the problem. Although if it works as you want it when SuperHud is off then I guess its probably not set.
(12-30-2011, 02:00 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]So let me get it straight, if you use "Fold+Stack" on a table w/ SuperHud that is currently in the stack, the table will correctly move to the bottom. But if you use it on a table w/ SuperHud in the grid, it will move back to the stack, but stay on top. Yes?

Yes exactly! I am acutally using Table Ninja to fold ( sometimes I left click on fold but it doesnt make any difference). I use the SuperHud ( Pokerprolabs is correct btw) to see if my oponent is a winning/loosing player ( kind of like sharkscope but allowed on pokerstars), which is very important information when making decisions. For normal Hud stats im already using HEM.

Here is my layout file:

Quote:[settings]
table_width=582
table_height=428
total_slots=9
slot1x=0
slot1y=0
slot2x=597
slot2y=2
slot3x=1192
slot3y=0
slot4x=2
slot4y=401
slot5x=596
slot5y=401
slot6x=1192
slot6y=401
slot7x=-9
slot7y=626
slot8x=590
slot8y=627
slot9x=1187
slot9y=628
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=1
move_on_street=vpip
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=1
scan_mode=DWM
alternate_scan=
activate_on_move=0
left_click_detection=1
bring_urgent_tables_to_top=0
engine_delay=800
action_delay=275
hotkeys_fire_on_release=0
minimize_to_tray=0
[general]
gui_x=-32000
gui_y=-32000
last_tab=
[sites]
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars\PokerStars.exe
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_resized_table_width=582
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_resized_table_height=428
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_action_color=0x1a1a1a
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_action_x_scaled=319
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_action_y_scaled=390
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=PokerStarsHyperSimple
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=12
hotkey1action=Stack table
hotkey1key=~RButton
hotkey2action=Keep table in grid
hotkey2key=Up
hotkey3action=Stack table
hotkey3key=Down
hotkey4action=External VPIP key
hotkey4key=~MButton
hotkey5action=External VPIP key
hotkey5key=~Numpad5
hotkey6action=External VPIP key
hotkey6key=~Numpad6
hotkey7action=External VPIP key
hotkey7key=~Numpad7
hotkey8action=External VPIP key
hotkey8key=~Numpad8
hotkey9action=External VPIP key
hotkey9key=~NumpadIns
hotkey10action=External VPIP key
hotkey10key=~Enter
hotkey11action=Move table to Next slot
hotkey11key=Right
hotkey12action=Move table to Previous slot
hotkey12key=Left
send_table_under_mouse=1

If you dont have a solution maybe you could create a workaround for this problem ? Like creating a hotkey that sends the table back to the stack twice ? In theory this should work, no ?

(12-30-2011, 10:17 PM)Markeem Wrote: [ -> ]If you dont have a solution maybe you could create a workaround for this problem ? Like creating a hotkey that sends the table back to the stack twice ? In theory this should work, no ?

Interesting idea.

Hopefully you have AutoHotkey installed? (2p2 has a quick guide to using it here scroll down to 4th heading) If so, try running this script. I'm assuming your Stack Table hotkey is RButton and you are also using right click to Fold in TN. Otherwise you'll need to change the hotkey between the ~ and the double colon

Code:
~RButton::
   MouseGetPos,,, win      
   WinSet, Bottom,, ahk_id%win%
return

All this script does is send the window underneath the mouse to the bottom underneath other windows. Its exactly what the "Send Table to Bottom" hotkey does in SaT (and also the "Stack Table" hotkeys do too). But since we want to double up on it and send the table to the bottom twice, we will run a separate script.

Let me know if that works, I'll be out until later tonight
Yea i do have ahk installed Wink

Thank you for the quick answer and the workaround!! I will try it and reply as soon as ive tested it.

Yea TN folds for me! Thats why "~" is in front of the hotkey.
Doesn't seem to work Sad It also makes hotkeys work less often.
I'm running out of ideas Sad

Can you confirm if this happens with ALL tables when SuperHud is running? Or is it sporadic? Do some tables correctly go to the bottom and others stay at the top when you re-stack them?

I'm wondering if it only happens when you re-stack tables when your mouse is over the HUD on the table when you fire the hotkey. Can you check that? In that case, TN handles your fold, while SaT tries to send the HUD to the bottom instead of the actual table.
Pages: 1 2