StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Not working on gg every new day and today it does not work on Winamax
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

junyguitar

Hi,
I really like your software and ive been having issues with some sites. On GG Poker every new day when I start opening tables it does not work and i have to remove site and include it again. Usually it works throughout the session but on the next day it doesnt again and i have to do it all again.
On Winamax it has been working well but today it doesnt. I tried to remove and include again, it detects tthe table when using the F10 as asked but i cant get it to fold with F9. What else should i do?
(02-26-2021, 04:08 AM)junyguitar Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I really like your software and ive been having issues with some sites. On GG Poker every new day when I start opening tables it does not work and i have to remove site and include it again. Usually it works throughout the session but on the next day it doesnt again and i have to do it all again.
When you say "doesnt work" on GG, what doesnt work? Are tables not detected and put into grid slots at all? Or are tables not popping up/out when its your turn to act?

(02-26-2021, 04:08 AM)junyguitar Wrote: [ -> ]On Winamax it has been working well but today it doesnt. I tried to remove and include again, it detects tthe table when using the F10 as asked but i cant get it to fold with F9. What else should i do?
I think you have the F-numbers mixed, but I understand. So F10 to fold isn't working?

By any chance, do you have multiple monitors that you keep plugging and unplugging
?

junyguitar

(02-26-2021, 04:08 AM)junyguitar Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
On Winamax it has been working well but today it doesnt. I tried to remove and include again, it detects tthe table when using the F10 as asked but i cant get it to fold with F9. What else should i do?

Tables not detected on GG and put into grid slots at all. They are not recognized at all. But after i remove and include again ggnetwork it works well.

Ahah sorry about the Fs mixing up. Yeah F10 not folding. I have a laptop connected via hdmi cable to another monitor. (i am using this hdmi one as the primary one). Stack is on secondary monitor (laptop one) and grid with 6 slots on primary one

junyguitar

Also, i use hm3 and sharkscope huds. Don´t know if that can be related...
(02-26-2021, 04:36 AM)junyguitar Wrote: [ -> ]Tables not detected on GG and put into grid slots at all. They are not recognized at all. But after i remove and include again ggnetwork it works well.
Thats strange. I dont think removing and re-including should make any difference here. Tables should always be detected. The re-include process just grabs the button colors when you press F10. But table detection should remain the same...

(02-26-2021, 04:36 AM)junyguitar Wrote: [ -> ]Ahah sorry about the Fs mixing up. Yeah F10 not folding. I have a laptop connected via hdmi cable to another monitor. (i am using this hdmi one as the primary one). Stack is on secondary monitor (laptop one) and grid with 6 slots on primary one
If your two screens (laptop + external) have different scaling %s in windows, then this could be a reason why the hand isn't folding. Try the solutions on this page and let me know if it fixes Winamax:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/wi...caling-fix

(02-26-2021, 04:48 AM)junyguitar Wrote: [ -> ]Also, i use hm3 and sharkscope huds. Don´t know if that can be related...
These shouldn't matter

junyguitar

(02-26-2021, 06:11 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2021, 04:36 AM)junyguitar Wrote: [ -> ]Tables not detected on GG and put into grid slots at all. They are not recognized at all. But after i remove and include again ggnetwork it works well.
Thats strange. I dont think removing and re-including should make any difference here. Tables should always be detected. The re-include process just grabs the button colors when you press F10. But table detection should remain the same...

Well but it has been like that everyday on GG

(02-26-2021, 04:36 AM)junyguitar Wrote: [ -> ]Ahah sorry about the Fs mixing up. Yeah F10 not folding. I have a laptop connected via hdmi cable to another monitor. (i am using this hdmi one as the primary one). Stack is on secondary monitor (laptop one) and grid with 6 slots on primary one
If your two screens (laptop + external) have different scaling %s in windows, then this could be a reason why the hand isn't folding. Try the solutions on this page and let me know if it fixes Winamax:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/wi...caling-fix

Scaling %s are the same on both 100-500 and what doesnt make sense is until yesterday it was working perfectly. Today winamax made an update i dont know if thats the issue. Dont you have any other user reporting this issue? I tried the test and step 1 of the page above. Test doesnt recognize any table when hover over it. Pokerstars and GG worked fine today (GG still had to reinclude like i said)

(02-26-2021, 04:48 AM)junyguitar Wrote: [ -> ]Also, i use hm3 and sharkscope huds. Don´t know if that can be related...
These shouldn't matter

Ok then. I didnt change anything on my setup since yesterday so i dont really understand
It looks like Winamax had an update thats why its failing, i'm working on a fix
Can you please try this version 2.99.13h

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...29913h.exe

and let me know if it works

gandraz

hello,
i have problem with winamax too. After update day ago i see resizing problems, i get weird border around table, buttons work fine.
https://imgur.com/S3vqXhG
(02-26-2021, 11:52 PM)gandraz Wrote: [ -> ]hello,
i have problem with winamax too. After update day ago i see resizing problems, i get weird border around table, buttons work fine.
https://imgur.com/S3vqXhG

Did you try the version 2.99.13h directly in the post above you? And Remove and re-Include the site? Tell me if that works any better
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6