StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: GG problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Makloves@protonmail.com

There were problems with a hotkey on Winamax installed the version from the forum 2.99.13j hotkeys work well. But here's the problem on GG, the program does not see the tables on GG poker
What GG skin do you play on?

If you play on the russian GGpokerOK skin, then as always you will need to download the "beta highDPI" version on the downloads page. I've just updated it with the latest Winamax changes

v2.99.13k-highDPI

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...ighDPI.exe

If you play on a different skin, please use the menu item for Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title, and paste me the result for the main lobby window of your skin

(03-05-2021, 12:41 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]What GG skin do you play on?

If you play on the russian GGpokerOK skin, then as always you will need to download the "beta highDPI" version on the downloads page. I've just updated it with the latest Winamax changes

v2.99.13k-highDPI

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...ighDPI.exe

If you play on a different skin, please use the menu item for Help -> Diagnostic -> Get Window Title, and paste me the result for the main lobby window of your skin

yes I play GGpokerOK. but I cannot open this version of the program v2.99.13k-highDPI
It looks like your images weren't posting correctly.

But

Maybe your virus scanner or maybe Windows was blocking the installer? Can you try downloading again and installing it again?

(03-05-2021, 01:01 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like your images weren't posting correctly.

But

Maybe your virus scanner or maybe Windows was blocking the installer? Can you try downloading again and installing it again?

Yes, the antivirus is not happy and is trying to block, I added this version of the program to the exceptions in the antivirus, it is installed, but then as a result I get a shortcut that is not correct and through it I cannot enter the program.
(03-05-2021, 01:21 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the antivirus is not happy and is trying to block, I added this version of the program to the exceptions in the antivirus, it is installed, but then as a result I get a shortcut that is not correct and through it I cannot enter the program.

Yeah the image you posted looked like the shortcut icon. If you right click the shortcut, and choose "Open File Location" it should take you to this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\

Thats the normal folder that SAT gets installed to. Maybe the antivirus is putting the SAT installer under "quarantine" and the installer is installing the files somewhere else? Or did you chose a different folder during installation? Can you try installing again and make sure that the folder is correct?
[Image: EytIRNP.png]

Please make sure to open StackAndTile.exe on the File Location and also for the Antivirus exception should be the exe itself and not the shortcut

(03-05-2021, 01:56 AM)SaT - Support1 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: EytIRNP.png]

Please make sure to open StackAndTile.exe on the File Location and also for the Antivirus exception should be the exe itself and not the shortcut

exe Is missing in the folder.By installing version
299.13j the antivirus reacts in the same way But it's all correct to enter the application.
You might have to turn off the antivirus completely

(03-05-2021, 04:36 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]You might have to turn off the antivirus completely

After turning off the antivirus, the program was installed. Everything worked great, but if you make the antivirus active, within one or two hours, the antivirus eats the program at some point in the game. You have to turn it off and install the program again. That is, you can play using this version of the program but without an antivirus.
Pages: 1 2 3