StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Buying S&T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi, why do u guys charge 18$/month for life to use S&T ? Seem's like a ripoff overall even if the software is really nice.

I just dont understand how this soft can be that expensive when I compare it to other poker software that charge a one time fee between 50 and 80$ max.

It's not possible at all to buy it for life instead of every month?
If you don't think its worth it, and you feel like its a ripoff, then I don't think you should subscribe. I would rather not have people regretting their decision to buy the software. Its hard to define what is a ripoff since money means different things to different people.

This pricing scheme allows you to sign up for a month or two and try it out and see if it fits your style. I would recommend you sign up for a month or two and see how much more money you make or lose as a result of playing more tables with SaT. If you make less than an extra $18, then you will know for sure that the software is truly not worth its value and you can cancel. There is also the 30 day money back guarantee that you can use if you wish.

Ultimately I'm a one man operation with only a few customers, whereas other softwares are selling hundreds of thousands of copies. I'm making just enough to pay the rent and some groceries with this side project. I still have to play poker to make decent money. I've thought a lot about it when I decided to experiment with this pricing. But I don't want to argue about this so I don't want to try to convince you. I will leave the decision fully up to you and close the thread. I understand your position and I think the market is always right, so its fully up to you to choose to buy it or not. No hard feelings either way.

Thanks