StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Tables stack delay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

BlackCat

When i fold a hand the table takes a couple seconds to stack. But if i hover mouse away from table after folding it stacks instantly.
What site does this happen on?

What version of SAT?

BlackCat

V 2.99.13. It's not a coupe seconds, maybe a second. Actually it take about a second to go from stack to grid.

BlackCat

Oh and all sites
How many tables are you playing when this happens? Moving mouse hover away from table shouldn't change anything I dont think..

Will it happen if you just open 1 table?

Can you click File->Current Layout and paste me everything?

BlackCat

I will actually be sticking to tiling as sound alert is very helpful! Is there a way to have the table flash when action required a custom color? Is there a way to create a custom sound alert for action required?
(03-30-2021, 06:19 AM)BlackCat Wrote: [ -> ]I will actually be sticking to tiling as sound alert is very helpful! Is there a way to have the table flash when action required a custom color?
Not flash, but you can turn on the Advanced Option for "Highlight active/focused table", and that should work because SAT should be activating tables as action is required.

See the Help->Extra Advanced Options page on the site to customize color

(03-30-2021, 06:19 AM)BlackCat Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to create a custom sound alert for action required?
The sound file is located in this folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\sounds\

You can change the mp3 file but you need to keep the same filename