StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Ignition auto timebank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

staysharp

hello, i am using your software on ignition poker and i cant get auto timebank to work. i am using the 2.99.13 of the software  and it says in the changelog that it fixed bodogignition_small timebank clicker. When i ran the setup for ignition it used the bodogignition_small version in my sites and i am unable to make the timebank work. if you know how to fix this it would be really appreciated i am trying to find a software that timebanks on ignition and doesn't crash acr like tabletamer Sad

staysharp

to also clarify i am able to make this work with other features such as fold with a hotkey and stack/tile but timeabank is the main reason i bought this and the feature that doesnt work currently
I just tested it and it worked for me.. Do you have the feature turned on? It is turned off by default. Go to the menu item for Settings -> Advanced Options -> Sites tab, and make sure the checkbox is turned on. Then try again

If it stil fails, can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?

staysharp

ok that fixed it tho it would be nice if it worked when the table wasn't focused
(06-04-2021, 03:02 AM)staysharp Wrote: [ -> ]ok that fixed it tho it would be nice if it worked when the table wasn't focused

You can try the Beta HighDPI version on the downloads page