StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Hotkeys not Working - WPN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, just installed S&T. Trying to setup a Fold Hotkey with my RButton. When I click RButton I don't get a fold and the mouse cursor seems to want to jump around when I click it. This only happens over a table on S&T, not on my normal screen. Any help?
On WPN, all of SAT hotkeys require a fast mousemove, click and mousemove back to where it was. This is the most reliable for that site.

So you should be seeing the cursor move to the Fold button, click the Fold button, and then move back.

If this isn't working, then other things could be going wrong. I'd first suggest you try setting up a Fold hotkey with a keyboard letter, and see if that works. And also confirm that SAT is correctly detecting when Action is Required by using the menu item for Help -> Show Testing Info. It should change from NO to YES when its your turn
(06-28-2021, 12:27 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]On WPN, all of SAT hotkeys require a fast mousemove, click and mousemove back to where it was. This is the most reliable for that site.

So you should be seeing the cursor move to the Fold button, click the Fold button, and then move back.

If this isn't working, then other things could be going wrong. I'd first suggest you try setting up a Fold hotkey with a keyboard letter, and see if that works. And also confirm that SAT is correctly detecting when Action is Required by using the menu item for Help -> Show Testing Info. It should change from NO to YES when its your turn

Something doesn't appear to be working properly. Over one of my tables when I used the Show Testing Info, it was blinking really quickly between two windows saying "mouse over a poker table" and "use the same help menu to turn this o. One ONLY shows that header, the other shows the header plus the tournament info, Action Required?: Yes and Tournament: Yes. The other table is showing just the one window with all the info. It is always saying Action Required. Both tables the hot key isn't working (I changed it to F instead of RButton). Also..and this could be normal..I can't use my F button to type on this forum when S&T was on with F as a hot key.

The one with the fast blinking double window is a $215 tourney, the one without the blinking double window was a $5.50.
(06-28-2021, 12:38 AM)PokerUmp Wrote: [ -> ]Something doesn't appear to be working properly. Over one of my tables when I used the Show Testing Info, it was blinking really quickly between two windows saying "mouse over a poker table" and "use the same help menu to turn this o. One ONLY shows that header, the other shows the header plus the tournament info, Action Required?: Yes and Tournament: Yes. The other table is showing just the one window with all the info. It is always saying Action Required. Both tables the hot key isn't working (I changed it to F instead of RButton).

On the table where the Testing Info works, it always says Action Required = YES, even when its not your turn to act? If so, that definitely indicates a problem. I'd suggest you Remove and re-Include the site into SAT first, paying special attention when it asks you to press F10 when its your turn to act.

If you have multiple monitors with different scaling %s, then you likely also need to make one of these changes:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/wi...caling-fix

Let me know if either of those help

(06-28-2021, 12:38 AM)PokerUmp Wrote: [ -> ]Also..and this could be normal..I can't use my F button to type on this forum when S&T was on with F as a hot key.
Yes this is normal. The hotkeys are blocked while SAT is running.
If it still doesn't work after trying those, can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?
(06-28-2021, 12:54 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]If it still doesn't work after trying those, can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?

Working on going through the steps. So far I made sure the settings on ACR were setup appropriately and removed Winning from SaT. When I added Winning back and hit F9 on the table, it recognized the table no problem. When I hit F10 once I had action (all 3 buttons), all it was doing was changing my BB to Chips and Vice Versa.
(06-28-2021, 01:02 AM)PokerUmp Wrote: [ -> ]Working on going through the steps. So far I made sure the settings on ACR were setup appropriately and removed Winning from SaT. When I added Winning back and hit F9 on the table, it recognized the table no problem. When I hit F10 once I had action (all 3 buttons), all it was doing was changing my BB to Chips and Vice Versa.
Interesting. So pressing F10 isnt causing the table to Fold

If you ignore the question, and say Yes that it did fold, and then press Start on SAT, does pressing the Fold hotkey also change the Chips to BBs?

Then can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?
(06-28-2021, 01:10 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]If you ignore the question, and say Yes that it did fold, and then press Start on SAT, does pressing the Fold hotkey also change the Chips to BBs?

Then can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?

No, it just jumped the mouse around again on me. Same direction, it moves it up and left. 

[settings]
table_width=623
table_height=480
total_slots=12
slot1x=1920
slot1y=0
slot2x=2565
slot2y=0
slot3x=3211
slot3y=0
slot4x=3857
slot4y=0
slot5x=1920
slot5y=480
slot6x=2565
slot6y=480
stack_slot=0
newtables_slot=grid
move_to_grid=never
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=0
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=tile
slot7x=3211
slot7y=480
slot8x=3857
slot8y=480
slot9x=1920
slot9y=960
slot10x=2565
slot10y=960
slot11x=3211
slot11y=960
slot12x=3857
slot12y=960
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=732
gui_y=293
last_tab=
filename=4KLayout.ini
is_reloading=1
version=2.99.13
win_ver=10.0.19042
dpi=96
v=tr
[sites]
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=WinningPoker_L
WinningPoker_L_included_executable_path=C:\AmericasCardroom\AmericasCardroom.exe
WinningPoker_L_included_resized_table_width=623
WinningPoker_L_included_resized_table_height=480
WinningPoker_L_included_fold_color=0x6260a5
WinningPoker_L_included_call_color=0x615fa3
WinningPoker_L_included_bet_color=0x605ea4
WinningPoker_L_included_scanmode=PW
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=1
hotkey1action=Fold
hotkey1key=F
send_table_under_mouse=1
Do you have multiple monitors?

I see your layout is named "4k"... what scaling % are you using in Windows?

Have you tried solution #1 here to see if that changes anything?
(06-28-2021, 02:52 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have multiple monitors?

I see your layout is named "4k"... what scaling % are you using in Windows?

Have you tried solution #1 here to see if that changes anything?

Will reset the app on break and let you know.
Pages: 1 2