StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: New WSOP software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Im not sure if wsop updated but some of the SaT hotkeys dont work. Bet, move table to next slot are two Ive noticed so far. Fold+stack table still works
(08-09-2021, 11:32 PM)Andees10 Wrote: [ -> ]Im not sure if wsop updated but some of the SaT hotkeys dont work. Bet, move table to next slot are two Ive noticed so far. Fold+stack table still works

Can you try Removing and re-Including the site, and check again?

Specifically test those same 3 hotkeys: Fold+stack, Bet, and Move table to next slot

The "Move table to next slot" hotkey should always work..
I removed site and re-included. Same result, Fold+stack works, bet sizes seem to work, bet and move table to next slot or previous slot doesn't. Im still able to manually drag a table to a different slot. I also made sure the table wasn't locked in a slot
(08-10-2021, 03:20 AM)Andees10 Wrote: [ -> ]bet and move table to next slot or previous slot doesn't

What part fails? The Bet part? or the Move to next slot part?

What if you try just a Bet hotkey by itself, or a "Move to next slot" by itself? Can you set those up and let me know?
(08-10-2021, 03:22 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2021, 03:20 AM)Andees10 Wrote: [ -> ]bet and move table to next slot or previous slot doesn't

What part fails? The Bet part? or the Move to next slot part?

What if you try just a Bet hotkey by itself, or a "Move to next slot" by itself? Can you set those up and let me know?

Sorry that's what I meant. "Bet" and "move to next slot", "Move to previous slot" all don't work individually. I press the key and nothing happens.
(08-10-2021, 04:37 AM)Andees10 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry that's what I meant. "Bet" and "move to next slot", "Move to previous slot" all don't work individually. I press the key and nothing happens.

Hmmmmm thats very strange. Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?
Ok nevermind I restarted my computer and now it works. Sorry about that
No problem. Let me know if anything else pops up
Site updated, SaT not working
(10-04-2021, 11:28 AM)Andees10 Wrote: [ -> ]Site updated, SaT not working

That's not really helpful. Specifically what isn't working? More details is better than less

As before, can you use the SAT menu for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the results for one of the WSOP tables, and also for the main lobby?
Pages: 1 2 3