StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: New WSOP software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is it possible to get stack and tile compatible with this software? If i'm not mistaken it's 888's "poker 8" software. I tried "888pokernew" in SaT and that didn't work. The site i'm on is wsop

Thanks
Try the 888PacificPokerQT site profile
(07-23-2021, 01:40 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Try the 888PacificPokerQT site profile

Im getting a failure this table doesn't match for 888PacificPokerQT
Can you use the SAT menu for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the results for one of these WSOP tables?
(07-23-2021, 07:34 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Can you use the SAT menu for Help->Diagnostic->Get Window Title, and paste me the results for one of these WSOP tables?

title=[Lagos Island NLH 10¢/20¢],class=[Qt5QWindowOwnDC],pid=[28400]
Thanks. Yeah that won't match. Did WSOP recently put out an update? Can you send a few more things:

Can you also send the diagnostic for the main lobby window?

And can you use the SAT menu for Help -> Diagnostic -> Take screenshot with GDIP, and send a screenshot of the poker table when its your turn to act and all the fold/call/bet buttons are visible?
(07-23-2021, 09:14 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. Yeah that won't match. Did WSOP recently put out an update? Can you send a few more things:

Can you also send the diagnostic for the main lobby window?

And can you use the SAT menu for Help -> Diagnostic -> Take screenshot with GDIP, and send a screenshot of the poker table when its your turn to act and all the fold/call/bet buttons are visible?

Yeah this is the first time it's available in my state and apparently the software is new, I see another state has the old software.

title=[WSOP.PA],class=[Qt5QWindowOwnDCIcon],pid=[43016]

pm'd you the screenshot
Thanks the screenshot is the new 888software thats been deployed for them for a while.

I've added support for WSOP.PA into "888PokerNew" in this version 2.99.13zk

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...9913zk.exe

Please let me know if it works
Awesome, seems like everything is working. Can't thank you enough. I appreciate how reliable your software and customer service have been.
(07-24-2021, 03:34 AM)Andees10 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome, seems like everything is working. Can't thank you enough. I appreciate how reliable your software and customer service have been.

Excellent thanks for the report. I don't play on all of these sites so I rely on customers to tell me when things break and need to be fixed
Pages: 1 2 3