StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: WPN (ACR)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Yes when I add new features in development versions, they are always carried forward to the regular updates

s pion

Thank you!

s pion

Hello.
Unfortunately, the bet size with % no longer go after update.
Have several times the program restarted Pc and tried several times it funktoniert not.

s pion

Sry in the previous post I made a mistake.

Hello.
Unfortunately, the bet size with % no longer go after update.
Have several times the Progamm restarted Pc and tried several times it does not work.
Did you download the 'beta highDPI' version from the downloads page? That is the version that you will always need to use, to have access to this new feature

s pion

Since the new update v2.99.15 the Bet % with ACR WPN does not work anymore.
With v2.99.15-highDPI nothing works. Hotkeys are completely ignored.
I have tried everything several times reinstalled and also Pc restarted and also ACR WPN restarted the program it does not work.
(09-28-2021, 09:46 AM)s pion Wrote: [ -> ]Since the new update v2.99.15 the Bet % with ACR WPN does not work anymore.
Bet%Pot never worked on WPN with the normal download.
Only on the highDPI version

(09-28-2021, 09:46 AM)s pion Wrote: [ -> ]With v2.99.15-highDPI nothing works. Hotkeys are completely ignored.
I have tried everything several times reinstalled and also Pc restarted and also ACR WPN restarted the program it does not work.
All hotkeys? What about a simple hotkey to "Move table to next slot"? Does that work?

Do tables snap into grid slots?

s pion

''Move table to next slot''

Where is the setting for this again? then I can test it directly now.
(09-28-2021, 10:24 AM)s pion Wrote: [ -> ]''Move table to next slot''

Where is the setting for this again? then I can test it directly now.

Just go to the hotkey tab, and choose a key, and add that hotkey

s pion

ah. I have found it.
I am testing it now
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9