StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: WPN (ACR)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(10-03-2021, 04:10 AM)Anti_GTO Wrote: [ -> ]damn i think it was bc I was using bb instead of money - switching to money fixed it but using bb's isn't doing it

Hmmmm I didn't test that today. But can you try turning on SAT's advanced option -> Hotkeys tab, to "Send bets in BBs not $s" ?

ACR bug still present

I've got the betsizing percentages keybinds to work with your suggestion to put 100% potsize on the 4th button in ACR.
However, Fairly quickly into the session, it becomes bugged where keybinds stop functioning. I can see Stack and Tile still tries or manages to press the potsize button, however, betsizing in the betbox won't change into the proper percentage.

I think this only happens when multitabling. When i reduce my tables from 4 to 1 in the same session, the keybinds start to work again properly.

ACR bug still present

edit and fyi: i now got into a situation where reducing tables didn't fix the issue
(10-06-2021, 03:38 PM)ACR bug still present Wrote: [ -> ]However, Fairly quickly into the session, it becomes bugged where keybinds stop functioning. I can see Stack and Tile still tries or manages to press the potsize button, however, betsizing in the betbox won't change into the proper percentage.

So when it starts to fail, you do see the 4th betsize button being clicked, which puts 100% pot into the betbox?

And then what do you see after that? Does SAT change the betbox to the wrong %? Or does the betbox go blank? Or what happens

ACR bug still present

(10-06-2021, 10:56 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2021, 03:38 PM)ACR bug still present Wrote: [ -> ]However, Fairly quickly into the session, it becomes bugged where keybinds stop functioning. I can see Stack and Tile still tries or manages to press the potsize button, however, betsizing in the betbox won't change into the proper percentage.

So when it starts to fail, you do see the 4th betsize button being clicked, which puts 100% pot into the betbox?

And then what do you see after that? Does SAT change the betbox to the wrong %? Or does the betbox go blank? Or what happens

- I see the cursor pressing the button and the button seems to get 'pressed' (have that press bezel effect), however, the value that was in the box already stays the same and doesn't change. 
- sometimes there is this specific malfunction a specific table or a few, lets say 3 out of 4 tables, one table may still work
- sometimes i see the cursor going to the button and trying to press it but it fails because the mouse pointer did go just below the bet button, not straight onto it (rare but have seen it happening and it did so repeatedly)
- sometimes all hotkeys stop working entirely (including bet x bb) and i have to reboot my PC, rebooting stack and tile and ACR doesn't fix the issue
- sometimes i have to press bet x bb hotkeys twice for them in order to trigger correctly
- sometimes when i use an overbet pot keybind such as 150%, pressing the overbet key multiple times doubles the value in the betbox each time, from 10 to 20 to 40 to 80 i think it was, whereas you would expect to get the same 150% pot value every time, but somehow the value in the box grows with every trigger

For me, if these issues get fixed i'll buy your software. I need reliable key bindings otherwise i have to find other software in the enxt few days. Hope you can do something with the info
Thank you. WPN in general is not a great piece of software, so SAT has to do some workarounds to get things working. This is why the "bet Pot%" hotkeys dont even work in the normal SAT download. If you try the "Bet x BB" hotkeys in the normal SAT donwload, you'll see that they are super slow when it comes to inputting the bet size into the betbox. The highDPI download is a little better, but still slow

I tested it briefly with 2-4 tables for like 20 mins and it seemed to be ok for me. WPN did start to lag but I'm not sure if that was due to SAT or due to WPN

Can you also click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?

ACR bug still present

I want to add that for the majority of the time, 100% pot tab gets pressed but the following bet calculation and paste back into the bet box is the part that fails. It still manages to work sometimes when i try to press the keybind over and over, sometimes up to 8 times for it in order to provide me the corresponding bet. However, sometimes it doesn't work even after pressing multiple times.

Also, for me the software becomes laggy after a while into the session. CPU load seems high as well.

[settings]
table_width=513
table_height=395
total_slots=6
slot1x=134
slot1y=25
stack_slot=0
newtables_slot=grid
move_to_grid=never
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=grid
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=SaT
activate_most_urgent=0
activate_table_under_mouse=1
play_sound_when_action_req=0
highlight_active_win=0
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=0
move_mouse_if_not_over_table=0
left_click_detection=1
stack_when_clicking_call_or_bet=0
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=0
drag_drop_swap_slots=1
allow_dragdrop_on_stack_tables=1
minimize_to_tray=0
show_table_count_while_running=0
show_actionreq_count=0
show_session_timer=0
show_random_number=0
move_888_popups=0
bring_bodog_popups_above=0
stars_include_logged_in_as=0
notify_new_tables=0
notify_old_tables=0
notify_keep_in_grid=0
notify_ignore_table=0
notify_move_to_grid=0
notify_end_of_hand=0
notify_bodog_timebank=0
notify_party_spins=0
notification_duration=3
hotkeys_fire_on_release=0
allow_action_hotkeys_on_ignored_tables=1
click_bet_for_allin_hotkey=0
click_bet_for_betsize_hotkeys=0
click_bet_for_betxbb_hotkeys=0
click_bet_for_betpot_hotkeys=0
send_betsizes_in_bbs=1
also_keep_in_grid_when_move_to_slot_x=0
fold_checkbox_setting=Fold
also_stack_table_for_betsizeX=0
also_stack_table_for_allin=0
focus_betbox=0
detect_hidden_windows=0
auto_accept_stars_waitlists=0
click_stars_info_tab=0
click_bodog_timebank=0
gg_mouse_down_fix=
party_click_im_back=0
no_basic_click_for_wpn=0
winamax_border_fix=
winamax_check_for_free=0
click_button_for_increase_decrease_bet=1
use_old_bodog_click_method=0
slot1excludesites=
slot2x=134
slot2y=442
slot3x=665
slot3y=25
slot4x=667
slot4y=442
slot5x=1197
slot5y=25
slot6x=1200
slot6y=442
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=1343
gui_y=514
last_tab=
filename=kasper.ini
is_reloading=0
version=2.99.15-highDPI
win_ver=10.0.19042
machine_id=C860EAA46C3EF243
v29915_msg=0
dpi=96
v=tr
last_version=2.99.15
[sites]
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=WinningPoker_L
WinningPoker_L_included_executable_path=C:\AmericasCardroom\AmericasCardroom.exe
WinningPoker_L_included_resized_table_width=513
WinningPoker_L_included_resized_table_height=395
WinningPoker_L_included_fold_color=0x3f3fd9
WinningPoker_L_included_call_color=0x3f3fd9
WinningPoker_L_included_bet_color=0x1c1ca7
WinningPoker_L_included_scanmode=PW
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=19
hotkey1action=Bet 11.5 bb
hotkey1key=Q
hotkey2action=Bet 11 bb
hotkey2key=W
hotkey3action=Bet 10.5 bb
hotkey3key=E
hotkey4action=Bet 10 bb
hotkey4key=R
hotkey5action=Bet 9 bb
hotkey5key=T
hotkey6action=Bet 8 bb
hotkey6key=Y
hotkey7action=Bet 7.5 bb
hotkey7key=U
hotkey8action=Bet 7 bb
hotkey8key=I
send_table_under_mouse=1
hotkey9action=Bet Pot 25%
hotkey9key=Z
hotkey10action=Bet Pot 40%
hotkey10key=X
hotkey11action=Bet Pot 110%
hotkey11key=C
hotkey12action=Bet Pot 90%
hotkey12key=G
hotkey13action=Bet Pot 33%
hotkey13key=A
hotkey14action=Bet Pot 50%
hotkey14key=S
hotkey15action=Bet Pot 66%
hotkey15key=D
hotkey16action=Bet Pot 75%
hotkey16key=F
hotkey17action=Bet Pot 100%
hotkey17key=H
hotkey18action=Bet Pot 150%
hotkey18key=O
hotkey19action=Bet Pot 300%
hotkey19key=P

ACR bug still present

one last thing which may be helpful in resolving this;

it happens that when i press betsize keybindings, sometimes the value in the betbox changes corresponding to the value I input, but somehow, the sizing on the bet buttons from ACR themselves won't change (so when i continue with the bet, the wrong sizing comes out still).
(10-07-2021, 10:23 AM)ACR bug still present Wrote: [ -> ]one last thing which may be helpful in resolving this;

it happens that when i press betsize keybindings, sometimes the value in the betbox changes corresponding to the value I input, but somehow, the sizing on the bet buttons from ACR themselves won't change (so when i continue with the bet, the wrong sizing comes out still).
I did notice this once or twice. The betbox itself had the correct betsize inputted, however the Bet/Raise button was not updated to that value (it still had the old value). I think I can make this more reliable. I hope

Quote:I want to add that for the majority of the time, 100% pot tab gets pressed but the following bet calculation and paste back into the bet box is the part that fails.
When this part fails, is it the failure you describe above? Where the betbox does correctly get input, but the Bet/Raise button doesn't update?

Or does the new bet never get entered correctly into the box at all? And if so, what does get input there when it fails? Is it empty? Is it full 100% pot (as if no calc was performed and just the 4th betsize button was pressed)? Does a wrong % bet end up in there?

(10-07-2021, 09:58 AM)ACR bug still present Wrote: [ -> ]Also, for me the software becomes laggy after a while into the session. CPU load seems high as well.
I'm seeing this too, and I wonder if this is the culprit for the betting hotkeys as well...

ACR bug still present

(10-07-2021, 11:49 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]When this part fails, is it the failure you describe above? Where the betbox does correctly get input, but the Bet/Raise button doesn't update?

Or does the new bet never get entered correctly into the box at all? And if so, what does get input there when it fails? Is it empty? Is it full 100% pot (as if no calc was performed and just the 4th betsize button was pressed)? Does a wrong % bet end up in there?

No, the betbox does not get correctly filled, don't think its ever empty, just potsize filled

(10-07-2021, 11:49 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2021, 09:58 AM)ACR bug still present Wrote: [ -> ]Also, for me the software becomes laggy after a while into the session. CPU load seems high as well.
I'm seeing this too, and I wonder if this is the culprit for the betting hotkeys as well...

It might, although in my sessions, during this slowdown stack and tile keybinds may still work normal..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9