StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: WPN (ACR)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

ACR bug still present

I'm sorry i messed up the format in the last post.

Answer to your question;
When this part fails, is it the failure you describe above? Where the betbox does correctly get input, but the Bet/Raise button doesn't update?
Or does the new bet never get entered correctly into the box at all? And if so, what does get input there when it fails? Is it empty? Is it full 100% pot (as if no calc was performed and just the 4th betsize button was pressed)? Does a wrong % bet end up in there?

*No, the betbox does not get correctly filled, don't think its ever empty, just potsize filled.

s pion

As feedback, everything works for me and thank you for your help admin and if there are problems again, I will contact you.
(10-07-2021, 01:19 PM)ACR bug still present Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry i messed up the format in the last post.

Answer to your question;
When this part fails, is it the failure you describe above? Where the betbox does correctly get input, but the Bet/Raise button doesn't update?
Or does the new bet never get entered correctly into the box at all? And if so, what does get input there when it fails? Is it empty? Is it full 100% pot (as if no calc was performed and just the 4th betsize button was pressed)? Does a wrong % bet end up in there?

*No, the betbox does not get correctly filled, don't think its ever empty, just potsize filled.

I'm trying to work on this to see if I can make it more efficient

Another thing I notice, when I open up Task Manager in windows, I see that when the SAT highDPI version is running (pressed Start), I'm seeing an "Antimalware" process spool up to consume a bunch of CPU. As if Windows Defender is thinking that SAT is malware and constantly monitoring it...

ACR bug still present

(10-08-2021, 11:01 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2021, 01:19 PM)ACR bug still present Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry i messed up the format in the last post.

Answer to your question;

I'm trying to work on this to see if I can make it more efficient

Another thing I notice, when I open up Task Manager in windows, I see that when the SAT highDPI version is running (pressed Start), I'm seeing an "Antimalware" process spool up to consume a bunch of CPU. As if Windows Defender is thinking that SAT is malware and constantly monitoring it...

yes, i have issues with windows defender as well since the last update. I have now completely disabled it.

On another note:
I have discovered this bug which may contribute to some of the issues we are facing. If I try to manually input 2.2 or 2.3 into the betbox pre-flop, the .2/.3 decimals are removed automatically, it seems the client forbids me from inputting these values whereas using the same values on our pre-flop bet buttons don't give any issues. It is specifically for .2 and .3. (the values 2.1 2.4 2.5 and so forth are fine to input). I have no clue why but there may be post-flop situations where something similar happens where the value can't be copy pasted back into the betbox because the client denies x input value? Just an observation. You have this same issue?
(10-09-2021, 03:27 PM)ACR bug still present Wrote: [ -> ]On another note:
I have discovered this bug which may contribute to some of the issues we are facing. If I try to manually input 2.2 or 2.3 into the betbox pre-flop, the .2/.3 decimals are removed automatically, it seems the client forbids me from inputting these values
Do you mean inputting these values by typing? Even with SAT turned off, WPN removes them?

What stakes and game type are you seeing this on?

I'm testing on $0.01/0.02 cash, and if I type any value over my stack size, then it gets truncated as you are saying. So if my stack size is $2, and i type in "2.2", then WPN removes the .2

Also, I'm testing this with bets displayed in $s and not BBs. So I just now tested it in BBs, and WPN does not allow me to type in any decimal other than .5 or .0 but I think this is because I'm playing $0.01/$0.02 and so 0.5bb would be $0.01 which is the smallest currency value (one cent). They aren't going to allow me to bet 2.1bb which would be $0.042

All of this with SAT completely off.

(10-09-2021, 03:27 PM)ACR bug still present Wrote: [ -> ]whereas using the same values on our pre-flop bet buttons don't give any issues.
What bet buttons? The preset betsize buttons on the table that you can configure inside WPN? Or the SAT "Bet x BB" hotkeys?

I just tried setting one of the betsize hotkeys to 2.1bb in the WPN client settings, and when i pressed it, it only put 2 bb in the betbox.

Again, that this was at $0.01/$0.02 stakes cash. When I just tried it at $0.05/0.10, it DID work, and that makes sense, because .1 bbs at this table is $0.01 which is allowable. However, I just tried to type in 5.5 bbs at $0.05/0.10, but it removed the .5 which doesnt make sense, because that would translate into $0.55 bet. Thats for typing

I also now just set up 5.5 bb as one of the preset betsize buttons inside the client. On both $0.01/0.02 and $0.05/0.10, the preset betsize button did allow me to click it, and populate the betbox with 5.5bb. However, when trying to type 5.5bb in (with betsizes displayed in bbs on the table), the 1c/2c stakes table allowed me to type in it, but the 5c/10c table did not. Which makes no sense.

So it is in fact buggy, and yes I wonder if this is causing a lot of your issues. Great find by you, I probably wouldn't have caught this. I guess we can try emailing WPN and see if they will fix it, but usually that takes a while, IF they even do it.

Can you try displaying the sizing in $s, and also turn off that setting in SAT adv options, and see if it becomes more reliable for you?

Inputting the values by tying indeed.
I'm playing 25cent/50cent blinds. When I configure preflop bet sizing with 2.2bb on one of the tabs, ACR allows me to open 2.2bb by pressing the button (consecutively betbox gets filled with 2.2bb). However, manually typing in 2.2 makes ACR remove the .2 decimal, same with a .3 decimal. All other decimals work. It doesn't matter if I have Stack n Tile turned on or off.

It may contribute to some malfunction, however, it may only be part of the issue I'm facing. The majority of the time, i still need to press my keybind (from Stack n Tile) multiple times for it to work, but eventually it does work say 80% of the time after pressing the keybind maybe 5 or 6 times. The other 20% if the time, it doesn't matter how much i keep pressing, the betbox just won't change the value from pot to x percentage and I give up :- )

Still, if you could fix the issue where i have to press my keybinds multiple times in order for them to work, i'll be happy to buy a subscription! (still on trial).
I'll e-mail WPN about the issue, if we do this both they may resolve it after some point.
(10-10-2021, 02:14 AM) Wrote: [ -> ]Inputting the values by tying indeed.
I'm playing 25cent/50cent blinds. When I configure preflop bet sizing with 2.2bb on one of the tabs, ACR allows me to open 2.2bb by pressing the button (consecutively betbox gets filled with 2.2bb). However, manually typing in 2.2 makes ACR remove the .2 decimal, same with a .3 decimal. All other decimals work. It doesn't matter if I have Stack n Tile turned on or off.

It may contribute to some malfunction, however, it may only be part of the issue I'm facing. The majority of the time, i still need to press my keybind (from Stack n Tile) multiple times for it to work, but eventually it does work say 80% of the time after pressing the keybind maybe 5 or 6 times. The other 20% if the time, it doesn't matter how much i keep pressing, the betbox just won't change the value from pot to x percentage and I give up :- )

Still, if you could fix the issue where i have to press my keybinds multiple times in order for them to work, i'll be happy to buy a subscription! (still on trial).
I'll e-mail WPN about the issue, if we do this both they may resolve it after some point.

Ok can you try this version 2.99.15c-highDPI and tell me if its any better:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...ighDPI.exe

ACR bug still present

(10-10-2021, 08:27 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ][quote pid="13036" dateline="1633796055"]
Inputting the values by tying indeed.

Ok can you try this version 2.99.15c-highDPI and tell me if its any better:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...ighDPI.exe
[/quote]

It seems to be more reliable, at least at the start (its snappier/faster). Over time it becomes less responsive and then starts to fail again. This seems to coincide with ACR becomes less responsive/sluggish/laggy over time. So the buggyness of WPN may be the culprit after al.. Nevertheless, i don't think there is any other reliable keybind software out there at the moment specifically for WPN and GG combined. I guess you'll find a new subscription asap. Thanks for working together here to try and fix these issues, I'm dependent on poker after all :- )
(10-10-2021, 08:26 PM)ACR bug still present Wrote: [ -> ]It seems to be more reliable, at least at the start (its snappier/faster). Over time it becomes less responsive and then starts to fail again. This seems to coincide with ACR becomes less responsive/sluggish/laggy over time. So the buggyness of WPN may be the culprit after al..
How long are we talking about before it starts to fail?

ACR bug still present

Can't really put an exact time on it, sometimes it starts 10 mins into my session, sometimes 30 mins. Also, keybinds for betting x BB seem to be more reliable than % (think i've already mentioned it). They rarely fail but sometimes they do, maybe two times a session (30 to 40mins for me).

ACR client lag becomes progressively worse over time and so does the reliability of stack n tile's keybinds.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9