StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Changes since update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Slim

I just upgraded to the new version and when I logged back on (to ACR) my hotkeys weren't working. After reverting to the previous version, then upgrading again when that was unsuccessful to restore their functionality, I think I have figured out the problem, it seems I can no longer use the same function on 2 different hotkey triggers (for example before I had the increase bet function set to be toggled via the mouse wheel up as well as a keyboard button. This worked for me up to as recent as a few days ago. Today I get no response when any action is assigned to 2 different hotkeys, but if I delete one it works. This isn't the hugest deal to me, but figured I would share in case this isn't an intentional change or whatever and someone needs to know. My client table passes the action required test. I don't know if I forgot anything, if so lmk and I'll update. Thanks!

Slim

UPDATE: It turns out it is the advanced option for Winning Poker performing action without moving mouse. I had it activated in my setup and it no longer works, I unchecked it and it works, didn't realize I had changed this option too while looking for any new options after updating which is why I thought it was the multiple hotkeys for single action. Anyway, sorry if I caused any confusion.
(08-28-2021, 10:33 AM)Slim Wrote: [ -> ]UPDATE: It turns out it is the advanced option for Winning Poker performing action without moving mouse. I had it activated in my setup and it no longer works, I unchecked it and it works, didn't realize I had changed this option too while looking for any new options after updating which is why I thought it was the multiple hotkeys for single action. Anyway, sorry if I caused any confusion.

No problem. Yeah by default that advanced option should be turned off. I had the same issue on my machine... it would work only occasionally, but most times it would fail.

(08-28-2021, 11:16 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-28-2021, 10:33 AM)Slim Wrote: [ -> ]UPDATE: It turns out it is the advanced option for Winning Poker performing action without moving mouse. I had it activated in my setup and it no longer works, I unchecked it and it works, didn't realize I had changed this option too while looking for any new options after updating which is why I thought it was the multiple hotkeys for single action. Anyway, sorry if I caused any confusion.

No problem. Yeah by default that advanced option should be turned off. I had the same issue on my machine... it would work only occasionally, but most times it would fail.

Interesting, I never had any issues with it- though I don't know why I or when I activated it. Just noticed the checked box when overlooking settings trying to troubleshoot. Anyway, appreciate the reply, love the software. Have a nice day.