StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: GGPokerOK Skin does not match
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Wolkengucken

Hi

since ggpokker has now include their smart table focus, so we can play stacked, i tried to fit it in.
But it doesnt matter what scan method i use when press f9, it always does not fit for this skin.
It says: Failure. This table: xxxtable doesnt match for GGNetworkNew.

Is it because of the different skin?
Yes, for GGPokerOK, you need to use the "beta highDPI" version on the downloads page. Its because of the Russian language text

However, I'm not sure that their "Smart focus" setting actually works properly to prevent focus stealing from other sites. One person said it didn't. You can test without SAT, just put a table from another site on top of one GG table, and turn off the GG setting, and see if the table pops on top of the other site when its the GG turn to act

I don't know what they mean by "Smart" since they don't give too many details. What we really need is an option to completely disable all table focus and popup, like most poker sites have. You should email them and request that

Wolkengucken

with the beta it works fine, thank you.
I tried a testrun with another software and it looks like it would work with smart focus, if im on winamax to act, it will wait until im done and then switch to gg,
only sometimes it will popup for like 0.2 seconds or so and will disappear again.

Without snt working like you said, GG Table popup, strange.
So i guess its not really an improve from them...