StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Windows not cycling properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I just started using S&T for Pokerstars and Party Poker. I have the trial version right now. The only real problem I am having so far is that at random times, and quite often, there will be games in which I need to act but they are not popping up properly. It is as if somehow the cycling gets out of sync. When this happens, I have to bring each game up manually to act on it. Once I act on all of them, it syncs back up and works normally (until the next time this happens). This has caused me to time out in a lot of games, which creates a domino effect for the entire session in which I am playing "catch up" because of having no time banks. Does this happen to anyone else? Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Thanks!
Have you turned off the option in both Stars and Party to pop windows to the top? You should let SaT handle this, and turn off the options in each poker client. See here for more info:

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/focus-stealing

Yes, I've followed the advice in the links to turn off the settings for both Pokerstars and PartyPoker. Unfortunately, the problem still persists.

Foreman11

I am also having the same issue (have had a subscription for ~2 months i think). I've tried both with and without stars popup. With stars popup turned off, and letting SAT handle it i don't get/like the system of queuing; it doesn't bring up tables needing immediate action but tables where u have been dealt a hand (as far as i can tell). So i'm always ending up with a table popped up, waiting for my turn while there's a ton of other tables blinking that actually need attention. I also notice that when i complete an action and there are no tables requiring action, that SAT then brings up a new random table (not sure how it decides which table). The issue this causes is that often when this happens, a table requiring action pops moments after the "idle" table has popped. The general result of all this is that i have tables popping and being buried like crazy constantly an unpredictably.
I've also tried with the SAT "bring urgent tables to top" turned on and off, which doesn't have any effect on things. Me personally.. i'd love to just let stars handle popping tables up. Not sure if there's a specific reason it won't work that way with SAT. Thanks for any help.
If you play on Stars only, you can indeed let Stars handle it with their option, and turn off SaT's option. That should work for you.

SaT determines a table needing action by the visibility of the "fold" button, which is grabbed during Include Site setup. If tables are popping up when cards are dealt, it could be because the pre-action checkboxes are the same color as the "fold" button, and SaT is mistaking it. This is the case with HyperSimple theme.