StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: SaT Server Migration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My old webhost is shutting down, and therefore I am having to move to a new server. I have been preparing for this over the past few days. These forums are already on the new server. I plan to initiate the full change on Monday, September 13th.

You can probably expect a little bit of downtime, until the domain points to the new server. Hopefully this full process will only take a day or two.

Email also will be disrupted, so please post in here if you notice any problems
Ok I have just pointed the "stackandtile.com" domain to the new server. It says that depending on how fast the DNS propogates, it could take anywhere up to 48 hours before the new server is seen.

As soon as the domain is correctly resolving to the new server, then I will proceed to set up the support(at)stackandtile email account, as well as test the payment checkout pages.

The software itself needs to check the license database when you press Start. So ideally you should keep SAT running the whole time, never press Stop, and make sure to keep your poker lobbies open as well, to avoid any disruption of the application failing.
Ok it looks like the stackandtile.com domain name has now changed across most of the internet. The website and forums are live at the usual url:

https://www.stackandtile.com/forum/
Support email address is live. Everything should mostly be up and running. Let me know if you run into any issues