StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Check/Fold hotkey on Chico
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi! Is it possible to add Check/Fold hotkey to Chico network? Hotkey work for fold, but, for example, if there are an option Check or Fold then the hotkey checks.
I believe the SAT hotkey should already do this for Chico

What should happen is, SAT clicks the Fold button, and then the Chico table displays a popup "Are you sure you want to fold? Its free to check", and then SAT is supposed to click Check on that popup

What happens for you?
This popup window does not closes and I have to cick on "Check" manually. Maybe is is possibly to add check/call or only check hotkey and it will resolve all problems?
(10-07-2021, 02:29 AM)kisses Wrote: [ -> ]This popup window does not closes and I have to cick on "Check" manually.
Can you do two things for me?

1. in SAT, click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything

2. When the popup appears, can you use the SAT menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Take screenshot with GDIP, and take a screenshot of the table with the popup. And then send me the screenshot to: support(at)stackandtile(dot)com

(10-07-2021, 02:29 AM)kisses Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you can add check/call or only check hotkey and it will resolve all problems?
The SAT hotkey for "Call" will do this, it will always click the 2nd/middle button on the table.
Thank you a lot! Added Call hotkey and now everything works fine.
Some people like to use one single hotkey for both "Fold/Check" like you originally mentioned, and thats why the SAT hotkey for "Fold" tries to accomplish this

If you get a chance and want to help me fix it, I'd appreciate those 2 items. If not its okay too
Sent an email to you with information you asked and also with a screenshot. Btw it would be nice if also this popup window wouldn't show up after Check/fold clicking. It is a bit annoying to see it every time, but I don't know is it possible to do, just my advice.
One more question about table slots. Is it possible to resize every slot (table) separately? I have 6 tables on 1 monitor and 2 tables on my second monitor. All slots are in the same size. Is it possible to change size of slots (tables) only on my 2nd monitor?
(10-07-2021, 02:48 AM)kisses Wrote: [ -> ]Sent an email to you with information you asked and also with a screenshot.
Thanks got it. I developed a fix so that this should now work with the "Fold" hotkey as mentioned. Download this version 2.99.15b and let me know if it works with the "Fold" hotkey now:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...29915b.exe

(10-07-2021, 02:48 AM)kisses Wrote: [ -> ]Btw it would be nice if also this popup window wouldn't show up after Check/fold clicking. It is a bit annoying to see it every time, but I don't know is it possible to do, just my advice.
Yes this is preferable but harder to do reliably. Maybe in a future version. But the popup should disappear pretty quickly.

(10-07-2021, 04:24 AM)kisses Wrote: [ -> ]One more question about table slots. Is it possible to resize every slot (table) separately? I have 6 tables on 1 monitor and 2 tables on my second monitor. All slots are in the same size. Is it possible to change size of slots (tables) only on my 2nd monitor?
Unfortunately not. At the moment, all slots must be the same size.
Now it works. Thank you!
Pages: 1 2