StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: highlight border inside not working on PS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

P106

I have this value at 1 but it still shows the frame outside of the table and it also doesn't fit the window frame with Aurora theme.

Thanks
Does it work correctly on other sites?

P106

I don't know I'm only have stars installed
So I believe it is working as expected

Stars border inside:
[Image: a4f6YL9.png]

Stars border outside:
[Image: zvZFZdx.png]

As you can see, the border "inside" is in fact a little bit closer. You can definitely see it based on the top border where the red is certainly 'inside' the titlebar

The reason that the border on the left/right/bottom doesnt look like its "inside" the table is likely because of the invisible resizing borders on Win10. They are described in this thread:
https://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showt...63#pid7263

I tested on WinningPoker, and the borders were drawn correctly, but that is becuase that site does not use standard Windows titlebar or borders, instead they draw their own graphics.

I then tested with Chico, which does use normal Windows resizing borders, and the red highlight looked the same as with Stars in the screenshots above

P106

Yes, it looks like this, I must have remembered wrong that the outer edge of the red frame would match the window perfectly.

Sorry for the inconvenience
Please see the update above for further explanation