StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Payment issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my payment for subscription renewal has failed. Please help.
It's strange, I'm not seeing a reason for the cancellation. Did you cancel it inside your paypal account somehow?

Is the software locking you out? Are you getting an error message?

If so, you can just sign up for a new subscription on the website, and you'll get a new license code

Its because of new rules
To bolster the safety and security of card transactions, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) mandated new auto-debit rules kick in from Friday. RBI's directive states that there will be no automatic recurring payment for various services including utility bills, recharge of phone, DTH, and OTT, among others
You can buy the 1 year subscription so that you can avoid this problem until next year. And as a bonus you get 3 month free discount
(10-26-2021, 01:11 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]You can buy the 1 year subscription so that you can avoid this problem until next year. And as a bonus you get 3 month free discount
Hi I just purchased a new license by using an alternative payment.

But now I am having the same issue which I had in this thread. Hope you remember

https://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showt...ht=license

Thank you.
Ah yes I see. Thank you for the link, it helps me remember.

I've upgraded your license to the Full version. Please try it again and see if it works