StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: multiple table sizes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

multiple table sizes

Hello,

is it possible to have multiple tables sizes in different slots for the SAME pokersite in SaT?

For example: Slot 1-4 have width: 400 and height: 300
Slot 5-10 have width: 900 and height: 500?

Or is there a way to work around that? Huh

Thank you

(11-13-2021, 12:06 PM)multiple table sizes Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

is it possible to have multiple tables sizes in different slots for the SAME pokersite in SaT?

For example: Slot 1-4 have width: 400 and height: 300
Slot 5-10 have width: 900 and height: 500?

Or is there a way to work around that? Huh

specifically talking about ACR.

Thank you
Unfortunately it is not possible at the moment. Its been requested before, but might introduce bugs and I'd rather keep the existing functionality as stable as possible

A workaround would be to run multiple instances of SAT, with different layouts, each layout having the size you want, and then using custom site profiles to match a specific game/table type. Something like:

SAT 1:
Layout 1 w400 h300
Custom site for ACR matching $0.01/$0.02 blinds cash games

SAT 2:
Layout 1 w900 h500
Custom site for ACR matching $5 sngs

Something to that effect might work

(11-14-2021, 02:19 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately it is not possible at the moment. Its been requested before, but might introduce bugs and I'd rather keep the existing functionality as stable as possible

A workaround would be to run multiple instances of SAT, with different layouts, each layout having the size you want, and then using custom site profiles to match a specific game/table type. Something like:

SAT 1:
Layout 1 w400 h300
Custom site for ACR matching $0.01/$0.02 blinds cash games

SAT 2:
Layout 1 w900 h500
Custom site for ACR matching $5 sngs

Something to that effect might work

That is a good idea and it could potentially work. How do I set up Stack and Tile so that the first client recognizes specifically Blitz tables on ACR and the second client recognizes normal cash tables?
Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything for both of your layouts?

I'll create the configs for you

Tell me which size you want for each table type

(11-15-2021, 01:47 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything for both of your layouts?

I'll create the configs for you

Tell me which size you want for each table type

I wanna still play around a bit with different layouts and sizes, so its not final yet. Could you just tell me how I can add Blitz tables in one Client and Normal tables in the other?

I assume it has to be done here somehow:

[sites]
number_of_sites=1
included_sites=WinningPoker_L
WinningPoker_L_included_executable_path=C:\AmericasCardroom\AmericasCardroom.exe
WinningPoker_L_included_resized_table_width=910
WinningPoker_L_included_resized_table_height=500
WinningPoker_L_included_fold_color=0x0
WinningPoker_L_included_call_color=0x0
WinningPoker_L_included_bet_color=0x0
WinningPoker_L_included_scanmode=PW
No, you'd need to go through the Custom Site Wizard:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/cu...e-tutorial

and tweak the include/exclude title parameters so that only tables with the word "Blitz" for example will match

And WPN has different table scalings based on the w/h of the table. Thats why I was going to create the configs for you.. Do you have an email address? Then I can send you all options

Further, the config you pasted has all the button colors as Black. You should've gotten an error message. What version of Windows are you using?