StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Pokerstars problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

sergiuzaharia1@yahoo.com

Hello, i have a small problem, when i press the fold hotkey on pokerstars tables, the mouse goes on the fold button and back, thing that creats a small delay. on the other platforms tables there is no problem, only at pokerstars tables.

sergiuzaharia1@yahoo.com

Its about all hotkeys not only the fold one.
If you are using one of the new development downloads, then yes, this was changed to try to fix some clicking bugs that users were having.

If you were never having any bugs, you can go back to the old method in Advanced Options -> Sites tab

Let me know if it works

sergiuzaharia1@yahoo.com

(12-03-2021, 12:30 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]If you are using one of the new development downloads, then yes, this was changed to try to fix some clicking bugs that users were having.

If you were never having any bugs, you can go back to the old method in Advanced Options -> Sites tab

Let me know if it works

Hello, switched back yesturday and works well. thanks
So clicking this box is likely safe? When can there possibly be a problem?
(02-12-2022, 02:55 AM)liessens Wrote: [ -> ]So clicking this box is likely safe? When can there possibly be a problem?

I believe the software should give you a warning when you turn that setting back on which explains the risk... the biggest problem with turning on that old method of not moving the mouse for hotkey clicks, is that players have noticed is that it would sometimes take multiple mouse clicks before the tables process the click. As if the mouse was being stuck down.