StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: StackAndTile is causing my laptop to crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

FutureofMe

Hello

My laptop has started crashing during sessions with StackAndTile in use especially when I have a lot of ACR tables open, it's unlikely to be my laptop as it is a pretty powerful gaming laptop so it's probably a combination of ACR and StackAndTile. 
Could you advise me on what could be the cause of this and also could you give a link to the latest updated version, I couldn't find it on the site?

Thanks in advance
The version on the download page is the latest

Are you using the highDPI or the regular?

How many tables are we talking about? I've had users play 40 tables on ACR in the past, but this was quite a long time ago

(12-24-2021, 02:39 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]The version on the download page is the latest

Are you using the highDPI or the regular?

How many tables are we talking about? I've had users play 40 tables on ACR in the past, but this was quite a long time ago

No way less, 4-5 ACR tables, max 16 tables in total. 
My current version is the regular 2.99.15t 
Yes, I see it on the download page but for some reason I don't see where to press to download it, also when I try to log in, it says it doesn't recognise email 
I have the full version and I am pretty it's valid as I got it 5 months back or so 
Could send you my confirmation email which was sent to the email which the system now says it doesn't recognise
2.99.16 is the latest version, you can click the big blue Download Now button on the downloads page

Yes please send me your confirmation email, you can forward it to: support(at)stackandtile(dot)com

Also, inside SAT, can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything