StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: title play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ben.nie

hi,

I would like to move a table from one grid place to another more then one time with hotkeys. Is this possible without stopping and starting SaT?

Is it possible to get my pw send to mail email? I forgot the old one and the retrieve pw option doesnt send me an email. Here is my adress ben.nie@gmx.de

Regards

bennie
(01-15-2022, 03:40 PM)ben.nie Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to move a table from one grid place to another more then one time with hotkeys. Is this possible without stopping and starting SaT?
I'm not sure I understand your question. Can you be more specific?

(01-15-2022, 03:40 PM)ben.nie Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to get my pw send to mail email? I forgot the old one and the retrieve pw option doesnt send me an email. Here is my adress ben.nie@gmx.de
I have reset your password to the street name that you used for your address: Li.........tr
Use that to log in to your existing "bennie" account, and then change the pw
thanks.

to be more specific. I play a title setup and if a new table pops up in my grid I send him the the place in the grid that I like with a hotkey. After I did that I cannot send the same table to another place in the grid that I like. I can only do this if I stop and restart the SaT. Then I am able to move the table to another spot with a hotkey. If you count the moves than its the 2nd move of the table. SaT just allows one and then its fixed on the assined space. Is it possible to unlock this?
Another workaround would be to use the drag drop fuction with the mouse but then I accidentliy drag and drop stuff in my session and I mess up my table positioning.
I hope that helps you to understand my question.
(01-16-2022, 02:34 PM)bennie Wrote: [ -> ]thanks.

to be more specific. I play a title setup and if a new table pops up in my grid I send him the the place in the grid that I like with a hotkey. After I did that I cannot send the same table to another place in the grid that I like. I can only do this if I stop and restart the SaT. Then I am able to move the table to another spot with a hotkey. If you count the moves than its the 2nd move of the table. SaT just allows one and then its fixed on the assined space. Is it possible to unlock this?
Another workaround would be to use the drag drop fuction with the mouse but then I accidentliy drag and drop stuff in my session and I mess up my table positioning.
I hope that helps you to understand my question.

I'm guessing you mean "tiled" setup, not "title"

When a new table pops up in the grid, and you move it to another place, what Hotkey are you using? What is the name of the Hotkey that you press?