StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: some tables wont pop up since pokerstars update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Since todays pokerstars update (yesterday everything went fine) some tables wont pop up when its my turn to act. In my case its only satellites that dont pop up, the sng tables are just fine. If the satellite tables are out of the grid I can remove them to the grind with my hotkey.

Add/remove stars aurora didnt change things, same with close/restart stack n tile.
Do the Satellite tables visually look different? Does it look like Stars might have changed something like the fold/call/bet button colors or locations?

Can you run this Test to confirm:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ta...ncorrectly

Try it with both a satellite table that you suspect is failing, and also with a regular table that you think is working. If the ACTION REQUIRED line does not change when its your turn to act, then there is indeed a problem. Please let me know the result

If indeed there is a problem with only one table type, can you send me a screenshot of the table when action is required, using the SAT menu item for Help->Diagnostic->Take Screenshot with GDIP? You can send to support(at)stackandtile(dot)com

email sent

it doesnt recognize the mentioned satellite table but recognizes the other ones when I do your test

ok its completely random...not just the satellites....new opened reg speed tournaments not opening either
Are you on version 2.99.16?

Can you try downloading the old version 2.99.15, and then re-Including StarsAurora, and tell me if that fixes it or not?