StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Pokerstars Flash Theme Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have successfully set up Pokerstars Aurora for regular Spin&Go's, but StackAndTile doesn't seem to recognize Flash Spin&Go tables. I noticed that StackAndTile only recognizes the type of table I choose the first time to set up the site. If I did it with a Flash Spin table, then the program only works with Flash tables. It happens in the opposite way too.
any suggestion?

Thank you very much
When you say "doesnt recognize" what do you mean? Do those tables not snap into the grid slots at all? Like, does SAT grab the tables at all and put them into slots? Can you drag and drop them into other slots?
After check everything again I would say that the only problem is that SaT doesn´t recognize when it´s my turn to act so the table does not move from stack to grid (I play SaT mode ), but Stack and Actions Hotkeys seem working correctly.
I can drag and drop the tables too.
(03-02-2022, 05:09 AM)Eibiem Wrote: [ -> ]After check everything again I would say that the only problem is that SaT doesn´t recognize when it´s my turn to act so the table does not move from stack to grid
Ok for this problem, please run the Test and try the solutions on this page:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ta...ncorrectly

Let me know if any of those work, especially #3 on that page if you have multiple screens