StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Treating Advance Action the same as Urgent Action
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My basic config info is that I'm playing on Ignition & Global.  I'm only tiling tables and using keyboard shortcuts for all actions.

Is it possible to treat advance actions the same as urgent action?  In other words, if an advance action table becomes active, I'd want it to remain focused until I act on it even if it becomes my turn to act on another table in the meantime.  I envision either clicking "fold" hotkey or "activate most urgent table" hotkey if I had a hand I might play, or just waiting for action to come to me on that table.

Somewhat related, when I use my mouse to fold using advance actions on an Ignition table, SAT continues operating normally.  However, if I fold using advance actions on Global, it prevents any other table (on either site) from becoming active until the hand is actually folded on the Global table. 

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give me on these.
Its not really possible with the current functionality. SAT detects a table as requiring action by checking the color of the button location that is grabbed during Include Site setup. So if the button color is red, then whenever SAT sees red at the Fold location, then the table is marked as urgent.

On most sites, the advance action checkboxes are not the same color as the actual Fold button (red in this example). The checkbox might likely be black or something. This is usually a good thing, because most players do not want those tables to be detected as urgent. But you do... A few people have requested this in the past, maybe like 5 people total in 10 years.. it would require some bigger changes to the software and I didn't think it was worth the effort and the potential for new bugs being introduced

As far as what you notice on Global, my guess is that their advance action checkboxes are actually the same color as the Fold button. So if the Fold button is red, the adv action checkbox is also red. This causes SAT to detect the table as urgent. Then, when you click that checkbox, if the color still stays red (or close to it), then SAT will still see the button as visible, and it will still be urgent. Only when the button disappears (and the red color at that location is gone) will the table then no longer be considered urgent.