StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: GGPoker recent update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

xyz123

Russians GG client GGPokerok made and update, and is operating now as Pokerok. Now SaT is not recognizing the tables. Any solutions for this trouble? Thanks

nek0

title=[ПокерОК],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow],pid=[4884]

The only relevant change is that the 'GG' prefix has been stripped from the brand name and logo: GGПокерОК -> ПокерОК. The button colors, the exe folder, etc. have stayed the same.

xyz123

(03-13-2022, 02:04 AM)nek0 Wrote: [ -> ]title=[ПокерОК],class=[ApolloRuntimeContentWindow],pid=[4884]

The only relevant change is that the 'GG' prefix has been stripped from the brand name and logo: GGПокерОК -> ПокерОК. The button colors, the exe folder, etc. have stayed the same.

Hi. Sorry, i dont understand what i am supposed to do with information you gave me about title and class.
I know that all they changed is brands name. But yet when trying to add GGnetwork im getting following error: https://prnt.sc/Hm2fq5WjvHEN

nek0

Oops, sorry for not being clear. I believe we have to wait until Greg releases an update to the high-DPI beta that includes the new lobby title. So I posted that info for Greg.

The download link for v2.99.16d-highDPI isn't working for some reason. The file isn't found.

xyz123

(03-13-2022, 12:29 PM)nek0 Wrote: [ -> ]Oops, sorry for not being clear. I believe we have to wait until Greg releases an update to the high-DPI beta that includes the new lobby title. So I posted that info for Greg.

The download link for v2.99.16d-highDPI isn't working for some reason. The file isn't found.

I see. Ye the link is not working for me either.
(03-13-2022, 02:04 AM)nek0 Wrote: [ -> ]The only relevant change is that the 'GG' prefix has been stripped from the brand name and logo: GGПокерОК -> ПокерОК. The button colors, the exe folder, etc. have stayed the same.
Yep, this was the issue

I actually fixed this a day ago when someone told me, but I mistyped the link on the download page. So I'm sorry for anyone who tried to download.

Here 2.99.16d-highDPI should fix it:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...ighDPI.exe

Let me know

xyz123

(03-14-2022, 11:22 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Let me know

Everything seems to be working as it supposed to. Thank you

nek0

Thanks a lot! I've been able to download the fix and include the GGNetworkNew site.

I've run into an issue that's likely specific to my system (had to change the scan mode from PW to GDIP because the button colors had been detected as black). It's a topic for a separate thread, though, that I'm about to create.

nek0

Or rather, I'll need to send an email, as I'm yet to dive deeper into scan modes and figure out which one must work the best. I suspect the reason for the PW failure may be that I turned off some Aero features on Win 7 once upon a time.
(03-14-2022, 01:59 PM)nek0 Wrote: [ -> ]Or rather, I'll need to send an email, as I'm yet to dive deeper into scan modes and figure out which one must work the best. I suspect the reason for the PW failure may be that I turned off some Aero features on Win 7 once upon a time.

PW scan mode will only work with Aero turned on. In fact I believe for SAT to work at all on Win7 will require Aero theme to be turned on.

But Win7 is not longer even supported by Microsoft so its really not safe to use any longer
Pages: 1 2 3