StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Upgraded to Full Version, unclear how to utilize
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Anon

I've been subscribed to the small stakes version for 6+ months. Recently bought the full version and am unclear how to upgrade. I can't find any documentation on this. My current software doesn't give me any option to enter the new license code I got. I don't want to redownload the software and have to remake all of my profiles

Anon

By profiles I mean layouts
Just click the About tab, and then click the Register button, and put in your new license code. That should be all you need

Anon

The register button is greyed out as I already had the low stakes version registered so that's not an option

Note: additionally I believe I am still being charged for the low stakes version and none of that monthly fee I already paid was rolled into the full version since there does not seem to be any "upgrade" functionality
(05-14-2022, 03:28 PM)Anon Wrote: [ -> ]The register button is greyed out as I already had the low stakes version registered so that's not an option
The Register button is only grayed out while the program is running. If you press Stop, then you'll be able to click it

(05-14-2022, 03:56 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Note: additionally I believe I am still being charged for the low stakes version and none of that monthly fee I already paid was rolled into the full version since there does not seem to be any "upgrade" functionality
Correct, email me at: support(at)stackandtile(dot)com
and we can figure out what to do

Anon

Thanks that worked, should have thought to try that. Will shoot you an email