StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Couple of questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I currently play on three sites. Ongame, 888 and Boss.

I used to stack at full tilt but when full tilt went down i gave up trying as I was having no success on software that wasn't as good as full tilts. As a result I have had to play less tables and it's hurting my hourly.

1. Does stackandtile work on the three sites I have mentioned above?
2. Does it allow me to stack tables?
3. Can I use the programme efficiently if I have say 2 tables from each site open at the same time?

Thanks for your time Smile
1. SaT will work on any site, but for the sites not specifically supported, you will have to set them up yourself with the custom site creator, which does take some time. OnGame is the only of those three that has built in support. I just recently downloaded 888 and was going to try to add built in support, however, the fold/call/bet buttons were blackish and that sometimes causes problems. You'll want to be using a table background that contrasts in color with the actual fold button. If you need more help after trying just post again.

2. Yes

3. Yes, SaT was designed to allow you to stack across multiple networks. You'll want to read the focus stealing page for more info on how to accomplish it. As you can see in the demo video on the homepage, I'm playing multiple sites from one stack.