StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Bonition update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bonition just had an update that moved the buttons and auto-boxes around.  A lot of stuff isn't working now. Are we getting an update soon?
Working on it. Bodog is more difficult than other sites, so it may take a day or two. Check back in this thread

You could choose "Other" from the Sites dropdown and use the custom site wizard in the meantime.
Ok can you please try this version 2.99.17h and let me know if it works?

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...29917h.exe

You'll need to Remove and re-Include the site.

I will need more time to update the highDPI version
There is a bug where SAT will not correctly detect when action is required on final tables of tournaments. Bodog changes the table background color to purple on final tables, and there is no option to turn this off (unlike other poker sites). So be aware that there will be issues until I figure out the best solution.

On all normal tables with the normal table background color, everything should work fine.

Heres the highDPI version:

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...ighDPI.exe

guest 33

(07-20-2022, 11:29 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Working on it. Bodog is more difficult than other sites, so it may take a day or two. Check back in this thread

You could choose "Other" from the Sites dropdown and use the custom site wizard in the meantime.

The hotkeys are not working for me, but this just started today

Yesterday (post bonition update) they were still working fine, although they were sometimes misclicking for me

and previous to the bonition update everything was also working, i havent changed any settings

any ideas what I should try to fix? ty

(07-28-2022, 03:17 PM)guest 33 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2022, 11:29 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Working on it. Bodog is more difficult than other sites, so it may take a day or two. Check back in this thread

Yesterday (post bonition update) they were still working fine, although they were sometimes misclicking for me

and previous to the bonition update everything was also working, i havent changed any settings

to clarify im on the latest version 2.99.17
(07-28-2022, 03:17 PM)guest 33 Wrote: [ -> ]

Can you try this latest version? v2.99.17j
It should fix the bug I mentioned above

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...29917j.exe

However, I don't know if it will fix your hotkey issue. Do you have any other clues? Did the hotkeys fail on all tables? At all times? If the "j" version above doesn't work, can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?

(07-28-2022, 03:20 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2022, 03:17 PM)guest 33 Wrote: [ -> ]

Can you try this latest version? v2.99.17j
It should fix the bug I mentioned above

https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Sta...29917j.exe

However, I don't know if it will fix your hotkey issue. Do you have any other clues? Did the hotkeys fail on all tables? At all times? If the "j" version above doesn't work, can you click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?

this fixed it thank you

but my fold hotkey is still misclicking limp fairly often, makes me scared to use the hotkey
(07-28-2022, 04:31 PM) Wrote: [ -> ]
but my fold hotkey is still misclicking limp fairly often, makes me scared to use the hotkey

You do have the Notification Bar on the right side of the table closed, right?

Can you please click File->Current Layout, and paste me everything?
Pages: 1 2