StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Fold and Stack - Ongame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Worked out how to deal with the resizing of tables on Ongame and everything seems to work except the fold and stack hotkey i use on Rbutton.

When pressed it seems never press the fold button and only stack the table, which means it returns to being tiled.

Clicking the fold button works and it stacks the table.

Using the fold hotkey works as intended and it folds but no stacking.

Can you try setting it to a different key instead of RButton and let me know if it works correctly in that case?
It works with other hotkeys and it works if i click No to letting it pass to the underlying window when creating the Rbutton hotkey
Is there a problem with using "no"? Keep in mind that it will likely disable any right-click features in other programs. But is that acceptable? The problem might be that ongame allows you to right-click on the table for a popup menu or something. I'm not sure. But if thats the case, its probably intercepting SaT's hotkey
I think i will be allright with no right clicking for now. Mac users survived for a long time now Smile

I've tested right clicking all over a table now and it does nothing, except when on player name, which opens player notes (left click also opens player notes).
Yeah, its a problem across different poker clients. I believe with fulltilt, the RButton hotkey would fail UNLESS you passed it through. So you can only hack around so many problems before the poker software limits you. Sorry Sad