StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: [split] Change Stars Tables to stay in Stack until action is on you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-23-2011, 06:44 AM)zobags Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to change the Stars tables so they do not enter the grid until the action is on you? I am using the Tile when "Action required" setting, and Stars tables get moved from the stack as soon I can check the advanced action buttons. But, if I check fold in advanced the table goes back to the stack just for a brief instant and immediately returns to the tile position. With every other site, SAT keeps the tables in the stack until the action is actually on you. It would be nice if Stars tables behaved the same, so they do not take up valuable space in the grid for a longer time than necessary.

Thanks.

I play stars nova theme/action req. setting.
My tables never enter the grid before its my turn, so I ain't got the possibility to press advanced action buttons, how comes?
When I'm in a hand and I press the advanced action buttons, there is no reaction from saT at all, means even after my hand is folded, table stays in grid?
Also when I dont fold during the hand the table stays in grid, either I have to move it manually back to stack or I have to wait til I press the fold-button next hand, also when I use the advanced-action-button and check fold now, nothing happens at all...
Is there any possibility that saT moves the tables automatically back to the stack after every decision, i.e. also after check, bet,raise, whatever or after the hand is over? Cause when playin 15+ tables its a lot of action in my 6slots sometimes and I always have to send the tables manually back into the stack after every decision...
I've moved your questions out of the Features Request forum and split them over here in the Support Forum..

(03-04-2012, 03:51 PM)smartmike Wrote: [ -> ]I play stars nova theme/action req. setting.
My tables never enter the grid before its my turn, so I ain't got the possibility to press advanced action buttons, how comes?

Its just like you said. Tables only move out of the stack and into the grid when it is your turn to act. When it is your turn, only the real buttons are visible, not the advanced action checkboxes.

Quote:When I'm in a hand and I press the advanced action buttons, there is no reaction from saT at all, means even after my hand is folded, table stays in grid?

SaT only responds to the actual button clicks, not the advanced action checkboxes. However, the "Fold" and "Fold+Stack" hotkeys will attempt to click the advanced action checkbox if it is visible. This doesn't work on all sites but should on Stars.

Quote:Also when I dont fold during the hand the table stays in grid, either I have to move it manually back to stack or I have to wait til I press the fold-button next hand, also when I use the advanced-action-button and check fold now, nothing happens at all...

You mean when the hand goes to showdown for example? Yes this is normal. SaT doesn't detect the end of the hand. It only responds to "Fold" clicks/hotkeys and "Stacking" hotkeys. This will probably be added as a feature at some point, but I've slacked on it. I didn't think it was a huge issue, because once the hand is over, a new hand will be starting very shortly, so you will have another decision in a few seconds.

Quote:Is there any possibility that saT moves the tables automatically back to the stack after every decision, i.e. also after check, bet,raise, whatever or after the hand is over? Cause when playin 15+ tables its a lot of action in my 6slots sometimes and I always have to send the tables manually back into the stack after every decision...

Someone requested this a long time ago, and thats why you see hotkeys for "Fold+Stack", "Call+Stack", and "Bet+Stack". Give those hotkeys a try and see how you like it. I assume you've just been clicking the buttons with the mouse? Or do you use TableNinja or some other software?

(03-04-2012, 04:18 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Someone requested this a long time ago, and thats why you see hotkeys for "Fold+Stack", "Call+Stack", and "Bet+Stack". Give those hotkeys a try and see how you like it. I assume you've just been clicking the buttons with the mouse? Or do you use TableNinja or some other software?

I use tableninja, HM2, and SaT. I play up to 15t plo6max. I tried those hotkeys, but its pretty confusing imo. I prefer to play with the mouse only. I put a stack-table-hk on keyboard, that does it quite well, but a feature that does it automatically would still help a lot...
Ahhh, yes if you are playing with mouse only and clicking the buttons, then those hotkeys won't work. I'll add your request to my to-do list. No guarantee on timeframe though