StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Bet Pot %
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went in to start creating a couple new bet pot % keys. Not only are they not working, but all my betpot% keys that were already there stopped working too. Instead of betting 60% of the pot it just bets $.60 for example.
What site is the problem occurring on? Did you change anything? Some sites require one of the preset betsize buttons to be set to 100% full pot, because thats how SAT grabs the potsize. You'd need to check the help pages for the particular site
(01-25-2024, 04:13 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]What site is the problem occurring on? Did you change anything? Some sites require one of the preset betsize buttons to be set to 100% full pot, because thats how SAT grabs the potsize. You'd need to check the help pages for the particular site

I'm using my layout for Ignition and Chico. The problem occured right after I had added a Bet%pot hotkey for chico.
Thanks so much for such a quick response during these hours.
So for Chico only, and not in Ignition,  my Bet Pot% keys are malfunctioning in the same way across all Bet Pot % keys and across all layouts. In every case,  the input box has the pot % shown in cents. Example: pot % =70 appears as $.70 in the betbox.
    And yes, I do have a bet % pot button set to 100%. in Betonline's "Bet slider" section I have button 7 set to 100%. And that is connected to my "m" button on my keyboard. Is that what you mean?
(01-25-2024, 10:04 PM)Rubinstein Wrote: [ -> ]    And yes, I do have a bet % pot button set to 100%. in Betonline's "Bet slider" section I have button 7 set to 100%. And that is connected to my "m" button on my keyboard. Is that what you mean?

Yes. But for Chico, SAT requires that the 6th button be set for 100% pot, not the 7th. The 7th button should be set to Max for the All-in hotkey to work. See configuration image here, make sure everything in the red boxes match:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/chico/

Also, if 60% is inputting 0.6 and 70% inputting 0.7, that suggests that SAT is always thinking the pot is either $1 or 1bb. I'm curious what your 6th button is set to currently?
I set it up the way you showed and everything seems to be fine now. Thanks for the quick responses.
ok great!