StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Installation/Shortcut problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Rubinstein.

Lately, I have to reinstall SAT every time I want to start it back up. My computer tells me that the shortcuts are no good, and when I go into the files to find the SAT icon, it isn't there.

Also I can't get my log in credentials sent to my email.
(02-03-2024, 12:05 PM)Rubinstein. Wrote: [ -> ]Lately, I have to reinstall SAT every time I want to start it back up. My computer tells me that the shortcuts are no good, and when I go into the files to find the SAT icon, it isn't there.
Its possible if you've installed it multiple times to different locations, that the shortcuts are pointing to a wrong location. You could try uninstalling, and then deleting all shortcuts, and then re-installing again to the default C:\Program Files(x86)\ folder

(02-03-2024, 12:05 PM)Rubinstein. Wrote: [ -> ]Also I can't get my log in credentials sent to my email.
Yeah sorry the emails from the forums are not working consistently, but posting as a guest is no issue

So I've uninstalled and reinstalled but I still have the same problem. Which wasn't much trouble, I just had to reinstall every time I chose to reboot my comp. But now 
i'm getting an error message whenever I try to reconfigure my layout. It starts like this...

Error:Failed attempt to lainch program or document

and includes this among other things...

Specifically: Access is denied.
I've never seen that error. Can you paste a screenshot? Is it possible you're not running SAT as administrator?