StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Bet Pot% unibet configuration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

stack and tile me not

I'd like to use the Bet Pot% for Unibet or a workaround to bet custom percentages through a key press. 
I've made a custom layout, so far everything works but just not this feature which i would like to use.

I cannot set different betsizes or percentages for the different bet buttons in client.
its 1. half pot 2. 3/4 3. Pot and 4. Allin as a standard from left to right

on GG everything works, Unibet doesn't. Could you explain how to setup the ini file? 
cheers  )

ps long term customer, i realy need this feature for unibet
I havent tested if it will work on Unibet. But a few caveats that you will need to ensure before its even worth trying to add settings to the custom ini file

SAT grabs the potsize by clicking the full pot button, and then copying and pasting out of the betbox. So you need to first test that you are able to send Home and Shift+End keystrokes in the betbox, and whether that will successfully highlight the full betbox amount. If that works, then you need to test to see if you using Ctrl+C will copy the betbox amount. You can try pasting into Notepad afterwards to see if it copied correctly

If those work, then we have a chance

First thing you will want to do is set the coordinates for the 4 preset betsize buttons. You can follow the instructions on this page:
https://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/bet-size-hotkeys/

In addition, you will also want to add lines for these settings:
Code:
betbox_x_coord=
betbox_y_coord=

You can use the same screenshot that you used to get the betsize button coordinates.

Finally, you will also want to add this line:

Code:
fullpot_betsize_button=3

that will tell SAT that the 3rd preset betsize button is the 100% pot. So SAT will click that button to try to get the full pot size before doing its calculation

Then you will want to save the file and close out SAT completely and reopen it. And then test the "Bet Pot%" hotkeys. If it fails, you can test if you've set up the preset betsize button coordinates correctly by testing to see if the SAT hotkeys for "BetSize X" work. So test those too.

Let me know and we can go from there

stack and tile me not

the keystrokes you mentioned won't select the betbox, is there a solution for this?
Also, once unibet is setup and works, restarting Unibet prevents stack and tile from working on unibet. Also when i restart stack and tile itself after. I have to then reconfigure stack and tile for Unibet to make it work again. You know whatsup here?

stack and tile me not

if i remove site unibet and readd, try attach table it says: error, table detection did not work, Window does not match the table classname or the lobby process.
Even though i selected the right words for in and exclusion in prior setup.

there is btw always a unique number for every table in the window name
(02-05-2024, 11:31 PM)stack and tile me not Wrote: [ -> ]the keystrokes you mentioned won't select the betbox, is there a solution for this?
does CTRL+A, CTRL+C work to copy?

(02-05-2024, 11:31 PM)stack and tile me not Wrote: [ -> ]Also, once unibet is setup and works, restarting Unibet prevents stack and tile from working on unibet. Also when i restart stack and tile itself after. I have to then reconfigure stack and tile for Unibet to make it work again. You know whatsup here?
(02-05-2024, 11:34 PM)stack and tile me not Wrote: [ -> ]if i remove site unibet and readd, try attach table it says: error, table detection did not work, Window does not match the table classname or the lobby process.
Even though i selected the right words for in and exclusion in prior setup.
(02-05-2024, 11:38 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]there is btw always a unique number for every table in the window name

try the fixes mentioned in this post:
https://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showt...0#pid11490

does CTRL+A, CTRL+C work to copy?

CTRL does, CNTR A does not focus the betbox

sorry i meant to say, CTRL C does work but only when manually selected the value in betbox.
CTRL A does not focus the betbox

This is a problem i think?
when you manually focus the betbox, does CTRL+A select all? same with Home, Shift+End.. SAT will first send a click to focus the betbox, and then send these keystrokes

did those other fixes solve the tables not being detected?
Pages: 1 2