StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Multisite Cycling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well I finally got round to downloading the trial and trying to set it up to use at Ongame and 888 at the same time.

I have got the 888 setup all fine and it only took 15mins or so.

Only trouble I am having is that the 888 tables keep getting cycled through in the main stack without me taking an action. Both Ongame and 888 tables are stealing the action with Ongame taking preference over them both.

I have tile setting set to "never" so this is a big problem for me.

I have unchecked the pop up/bring to front tables on both sites and have the stackntile advanced button checked to allow the programme to do it itself.

It's the only thing that's stopping me click subscribe this now so please help me out.

Thanks Smile
Ok the problem could be with 888, I've had problems in the past trying to use that site.

Lets first try this:
Use Tile Setting = Action Required
Start SaT, and put one 888 table into the stack. Then wait for the action to be on you, and see if it correctly moves to grid only when it is your turn to act.

My suspicion is that it will not wait until its your turn to act, and probably pop out into grid immediately.

If it does work, repeat the same process but only with one OnGame table, and see what happens as well. Report back Smile
Ok cool.

I have followed your instructions.

First thing to note is that the table will wait until there is an action required to move out of the stack.
However, it won't ever go back into the stack when the hand has ended and I click fold on the next orbit.

Thanks Smile
Table will only return to the stack if you click on the actual Fold button when it is visible (or if you send a Stacking hotkey). SaT cannot detect if you click on the pre-action checkbox.

But from my instructions, did both 888 and OnGame work correctly?
(03-24-2012, 08:24 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Table will only return to the stack if you click on the actual Fold button when it is visible (or if you send a Stacking hotkey). SaT cannot detect if you click on the pre-action checkbox.

But from my instructions, did both 888 and OnGame work correctly?

Yeah they both worked fine and moved out of the stack only when there was action needed.
And you are still having the cycling problems?

Can you post your custom 888 config so I can take a look?

[settings]

standard_table_width=810
standard_table_height=584

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=fold

fold_button_x_coord=406
fold_button_y_coord=493
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=334
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=467
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=482
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=499

call_button_x_coord=565
call_button_y_coord=493
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=492
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=466
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=638
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=498

bet_button_x_coord=722
bet_button_y_coord=492
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=646
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=468
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=793
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=498

use_basic_click=0

table_class=#32770

table_include_title_text=NLH
table_exclude_title_text=Lobby

[settings]
I think that's what you are looking for?

Yeah I am still having problems with both the ongame and 888 tables stealing focus.

I will try make a video tonight to show you what's going on.
Okay I loaded up Camtasia to make a short video for a few minutes and it became clear to me what the problem seems to be.

If I have 1 table of 888 open requiring action and another table (doesn't matter which site) in the queue also requiring action, if I move my cursor over the fold button on 888 it seems to count that as an action. I don't click anything but moving the cursor over the fold button seems to confuse stack and tile into thinking I have pressed fold. If the cursor is in the middle of the table for example, nothing will happen and the table will stay in focus.

Hopefully you have an idea of what's wrong. Smile

Edit: I should add that if I move over the check/call or the raise/bet button it doesn't confuse stack and tile. It's just the fold button that is playing up.
(03-26-2012, 02:23 PM)mmd Wrote: [ -> ]Okay I loaded up Camtasia to make a short video for a few minutes and it became clear to me what the problem seems to be.

If I have 1 table of 888 open requiring action and another table (doesn't matter which site) in the queue also requiring action, if I move my cursor over the fold button on 888 it seems to count that as an action. I don't click anything but moving the cursor over the fold button seems to confuse stack and tile into thinking I have pressed fold. If the cursor is in the middle of the table for example, nothing will happen and the table will stay in focus.

Hopefully you have an idea of what's wrong. Smile

Edit: I should add that if I move over the check/call or the raise/bet button it doesn't confuse stack and tile. It's just the fold button that is playing up.

Heh, yes makes perfect sense. This is part of the problem I've had with 888Pacific.

Let me explain a little, SaT determines that a table "needs action" by looking for the color of the Fold button that is grabbed during Include Site setup. When it sees that color, it knows the Fold button is visible and pops the table to grid (or pops it to the top of the stack when using Tile Setting=Never). If I remember correctly, when you hover over the Fold button, the color changes, it probably highlights in some way. And then SaT, sees a different color, and assumes the Fold button is gone, and that you no longer require action.

There is a setting you can try which will allow for a larger variation of color. So for example if the fold button is red and you hover and it becomes reddish-orange, it will match. Put this setting in your main layout config, under the first [settings] where you have all your slot information:

Code:
[settings]
table_width=600
table_heigh=480
totalslots=6
color_variation=36   ;// <---------

[general]
[sites]

36 is the default setting, so try numbers higher like 48, 64, etc. Remember what I said this setting does. Meaning that if you set it TOO high, then SaT will allow for a huge variation of colors. So if you set it super high, it will allow a blue when the fold button was grabbed as red. We don't want this, because then it will always think your table needs action.

I know this is a bit technical so ask if you need more help
Pages: 1 2 3