StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Ongame error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I start Stackantile in Ongame I get this error message:

[Image: ovqla.jpg]

Also when if I fold hand, the table dosent go stack like it should be. Litle videoclip which demonstrates this best. https://rapidshare.com/files/4007325815/...t_work.wmv

I have try Bettson and bet24(original and modded skin). I also have try to make new site profile, but no help there.

Microcaming sites work properly, so I thin I some idea what I should do :\
I watched the video. It looked like when you clicked fold, the table 'blinked'. This usually indicates that SaT tried to move the table to the stack, and then IMMEDIATELY moved it back to grid. Meaning, SaT still thinks that action is required.

First and most obvious thing to try, is to remove Ongame from the Sites tab in SaT, and then re-include it, paying special attention to when it asks to grab the fold button. Then retry and let me know what happens.
(05-03-2012, 01:41 PM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]I watched the video. It looked like when you clicked fold, the table 'blinked'. This usually indicates that SaT tried to move the table to the stack, and then IMMEDIATELY moved it back to grid. Meaning, SaT still thinks that action is required.

First and most obvious thing to try, is to remove Ongame from the Sites tab in SaT, and then re-include it, paying special attention to when it asks to grab the fold button. Then retry and let me know what happens.

I Have tried this several times, using this instruction http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/cus...e-tutorial. Also I have done this succesfully in Microcaming sites before.

No help there :\
No no, I mean just remove and re-include using the built in Ongame settings, not using the Custom Site Wizard. First remove the site, then select 'Ongame' instead of 'custom' and re-include.
(05-04-2012, 12:37 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]No no, I mean just remove and re-include using the built in Ongame settings, not using the Custom Site Wizard. First remove the site, then select 'Ongame' instead of 'custom' and re-include.

Done, same error message still stands.
Well from the video, your fold button is orange. So I don't know why SaT is detecting it as black. This usually happens when the ScanMode fails on rare computers, or the poker client is uncooperative. For example, SaT cannot support CakePoker because it detects everything as black. Nothing can be scanned. Ongame has presented many problems, but usually scanning has worked so far. (Why can't all poker software just be like PokerStars??? Smile )

What I would recommend you try is using Aero desktop theme in Windows, and then use ScanMode=DWM in SaT. Aero effects will show your window borders as transparent and other visual effects. This will change the graphics scanning in SaT, and perhaps detect the colors correctly. SaT will also perform much faster.

First do this:

enabling Aero in WinVista
enabling Aero in Win7 (first three pictures)

Then change the ScanMode in Advanced Options to 'DWM'

Then you'll need to remove/re-include Ongame (actually you'll need to do it for all of your sites, but lets see if it works for Ongame)
(05-04-2012, 01:38 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]Well from the video, your fold button is orange. So I don't know why SaT is detecting it as black. This usually happens when the ScanMode fails on rare computers, or the poker client is uncooperative. For example, SaT cannot support CakePoker because it detects everything as black. Nothing can be scanned. Ongame has presented many problems, but usually scanning has worked so far. (Why can't all poker software just be like PokerStars??? Smile )

What I would recommend you try is using Aero desktop theme in Windows, and then use ScanMode=DWM in SaT. Aero effects will show your window borders as transparent and other visual effects. This will change the graphics scanning in SaT, and perhaps detect the colors correctly. SaT will also perform much faster.

First do this:

enabling Aero in WinVista
enabling Aero in Win7

Then change the ScanMode in Advanced Options to 'DWM'

Then you'll need to remove/re-include Ongame (actually you'll need to do it for all of your sites, but lets see if it works for Ongame)

works now thx.