StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: probnlem when using Hm2 with stack and tile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,

I'm using HM2 together with stack and tile, but when i open about 16 tables, my computer is laggin like crazy.

It seems like the stats on the tables have to re-load everytime a table pops out of my stack.

I tried eveyrthing to get my computer and HM2 as fast as possible, but it still gives a lot of lag.

When I tile 16 tables and use HM2, there is no problem at all.

Any help on this?
Hrmmm, well obviously when tables are moving compared to when they are stationary, the HUD is going to be under more load to re-draw the stats. I don't know how efficient the HM2 HUD is. For example, you say that when you tile 16 tables with HM2 and without SaT, there is no lag. Can you try dragging some tables around and seeing how fast the HUD is to respond/redraw? Did you have any trouble with HM1?
Same problem here. It is cause HM2-HUD always disappears after changing table-position and needs to import a new HH b4 showing stats again. It doesn't matter if I play 1 or 16 tables.
I didnt play a while, but 3-4months ago it worked fine, up to multitabling 20t.
I also posted in HM2-Forum waiting for respond....
(09-02-2012, 03:58 AM)smartmike Wrote: [ -> ]Same problem here. It is cause HM2-HUD always disappears after changing table-position and needs to import a new HH b4 showing stats again. It doesn't matter if I play 1 or 16 tables.

What happens when you play 1 table with HM2 HUD and no SaT, and then try dragging the table around the screen? Is it the same problem where the HUD needs to import a new hand before redrawing itself? Sounds pretty weird for HM2 to do it this way.

Quote:I didnt play a while, but 3-4months ago it worked fine, up to multitabling 20t.
was that with HM1 or HM2 ?
Quote:I also posted in HM2-Forum waiting for respond....
Can you post the link here too so I can follow the thread?

Thanks