StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: 888 and ongame
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello,

I'm using the above sites, but the cycle does not work properly.
Despite that I still have an action on table 1 it cycles to the next table... How do I solve this problem?
http://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showth...hp?tid=258

Hey STadmin you might remember me from this thread.

I have sent my friend above my layout settings and my site settings for 888 and ongame because with your help I managed to get it working perfectly.

I know the OP uses a different theme from me though so that might be the problem.

Thanks
Ok, hopefully he will report back whether he gets it working or not. Looking back over your thread, you found out that when you hover your mouse over the fold button, that is when SaT would pop the next table up. Can the Guest OP confirm whether this is his problem too?

One thing I can suggest is to turn off each site's "Pop tables to top" function. I know OnGame has a checkbox for that, I don't know about 888. If 888 doesn't let you turn it off, then it will always pop up above an OnGame table that needs action..

Thought I'd post here, rather than start another thread.

This is another friend of MMD's trying to use your program for ongame.

Have followed what you've writted so far.

I get the same pop-up saying button is being setected as black. (it acctually is black) If I choose to ignore it to test if it will work anyways, it will not fold or pop tables out of the stack for me. Have tryed scanning/re-adding ongame, I have an aero theme. SandT is set to DWM for scanning, and is currently working correctly with merge, pokerstars, and enet.
(05-30-2012, 06:21 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I get the same pop-up saying button is being setected as black. (it acctually is black) If I choose to ignore it to test if it will work anyways, it will not fold or pop tables out of the stack for me. Have tryed scanning/re-adding ongame, I have an aero theme. SandT is set to DWM for scanning, and is currently working correctly with merge, pokerstars, and enet.

Are you using the built in OnGame site settings? That is, you are not selecting 'Other' from the dropdown and using the Custom Site Wizard?

Is the chatbox closed?

I've tried both the default ongame and making a custom site.

The chat box is closed.
When you add OnGame as a site, and it asks you to press F10 to fold, does it correctly fold your hand? Because if thats true, then you should at least be able to use 'Fold' hotkeys, but it seems like you're saying that it does not work?

Is the table background black as well? That is, when the fold button is not visible, is the table color in that area the same black? This will likely be a problem. Please take screenshots of a table with the fold button visible and not visible, so that I can see what it looks like..