StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Optimizing Partypoker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I play 3 sites - ongame, stars and party - and stack all the tables which move into the grid when its my action.

I'm experiencing significant lag when running about 7+ party tables. I'm gonna configure a separate HUD for Party with less visible stats, but I don't think that will fix the problem, because the other sites run fine with the HUD.

Has anyone else reported this problem? Any suggestions?
Also, I'm running two instances of S&T simultaneously. One for party and stars and the other for Ongame (b/c the tables couldn't resize properly.)
Can you please run your two instances of SaT just as they are, but only open up Stars and OnGame tables and play? Try many tables and see if there is any lag.

What ScanMode are you using in Advanced Options?
PW for ongame/stars, BB for party.

i'll try that when i have time, thanks.
also i'm having another problem with party. sometimes when i press the key i binded to fold+stack, it instead bets.. this has cost me quite a bit of money today with some unintentional minraises. i have no idea how to replicate the problem though.
Well do the test I listed above and lets see the results of that.

You do give conflicting info though, cause first you say that one instance is running stars/party and the other instance is running ongame. But then you say that you are using PW scan mode for stars but BB for party. This cannot be. SaT only allows one scan mode. So something is mixed up.

But honestly I think its the BB scan mode. BB is not a great solution and it was added specifically because Party tables weren't working great with PW. I assume thats why you're using BB, because PW didn't work? The most reliable is to use DWM, but it requires windows Vista or later.

(06-15-2012, 11:54 AM)zenzor Wrote: [ -> ]also i'm having another problem with party. sometimes when i press the key i binded to fold+stack, it instead bets.. this has cost me quite a bit of money today with some unintentional minraises. i have no idea how to replicate the problem though.

Well, its very strange, because clicks are only sent to one location. The only thing I can think of is if the lagging is causing the issue, and SaT is sending part/stars clicks to each other's table.
sorry i meant PW for stars/party and BB for ongame.
Are you on Windows XP? If not, the recommended settings are to turn on Aero theme in windows and use ScanMode = DWM in SaT.

directions in this post:
http://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showth...801#pid801