StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Failing to set up bwin (ongame)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hey,

I've been having difficulty setting up bwin with stack n tile. the main problem i'm encountering is that after I succesfully create an .ini file using the custom site wizard, and when i'm trying to include the site, i press F9, ok great that works, then I press F10 and my hand doesn't fold Sad

During the site creation part, I had to use the 'basic click' in order to get my hand to fold - but it did in all of my attempts fold correctly at this stage. I think it might be to do with the button changing color when a mouse is hovered over it. I tried a couple of times just changing where I clicked during the site creation phase, aiming for a small part that wasn't changing colour. Then I tried modding the client as suggested in the help section here, and although the middle portion of the button changed colour on mouse-hover, a large part of the outer portion of the button didn't, which is the portion I clicked during the set up. Still no luck unfortunately Sad

Any ideas? (maybe the 'basic click' function during the setup doesn't translate to when you need to press f10 to include the site?)
First, why are you using the Custom Site Wizard? Did the built in OnGame settings not work? Best bet is to try using the built in settings (also much faster Smile ).

The fold button changing colors will only affect SaT once you start playing. Usually, once you hover, SaT will think that the table no longer needs action. Gameplay can be quirky. But you shouldn't have issues during the Include Site setup.

OnGame needs basic click, so thats correct. I don't think this is your issue.

Most likely imo is that during the Custom Site Creator Wizard, its best to use the full normal table size of the client. But then when you get to the Include Site setup, SaT resizes the table to match your grid table size. SaT then tries to scale all the coordinates. If I remember correctly, OnGame uses non-standard scaling methods. So if you're set on using the Custom Site Wizard, I would say go through it but use the same table size as you will be using for your grid. Maybe I should put a note to recommend this anyway.

I still think its best to use the built-in settings because I've tried to optimize it the best I can. If it doesn't work I'm curious to know why.