StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Preliminary TruePoker / Americas Cardroom support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Download this:
truePokerTest.ini
(right click, save as)

Drop this file into the folder: C:\Program Files\StackAndTile\Sites

Then open up SaT, click on the Sites tab, click on the dropdown, scroll to the bottom and you should see a new site listed: truePokerTest

Select truePokerTest and then Include Site as usual.

You'll want to ensure that this option is off in the settings
true poker option

Note: becaues the pre-action checkboxes are the same blue color as the actual fold button, SaT may incorrectly determine that action is required before it is your turn.

QTip

I went through the steps. Got truePokerTest in the dropdown. Included step, clicked on the table, pressed F9, then I get an error. "Failure...table doesn't match site."

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Hrmm, are you using TruePoker or ACR? Are you running SaT as administrator?

QTip

I'm using TruePoker (I also tried Poker4u). I'm running Windows 7, so I normally don't have the administrator problems with software. But, I did go ahead and run it as administrator after reading your post and I received the same error.
Can you do me a favor? Select "Other..." from the drop down list, and it will open up the wizard. On step 1 or 2, it will grab the "table_class" setting. Can you copy and paste that for me?

QTip

Certainly. Here it is:

ATL:628C9EC8

This was a play money table at True Poker.
Ah ha! well thats certainly different, and the cause of the problem as I expected.. you can see in the truePoker.ini file at the top of this post that we're looking for ATL:628C0EC0 which is what showed up on my computer. I wonder if play money tables have a different class, I wouldn't think so. Maybe its random across different computers? That would suck. Can you try the same thing with the wizard, but with a real money table and tell me what class you get?

QTip

Here's a .05/.10 cash table from TruePoker ATL:628C9EC8

And here's a cash table from Poker4u: ATL:628C9EC8

I can probably get one from ACR a bit later if you need it.

They did just have some down time the other night for an update, so maybe that has something to do with it?
(06-30-2012, 02:06 AM)QTip Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a .05/.10 cash table from TruePoker ATL:628C9EC8

And here's a cash table from Poker4u: ATL:628C9EC8

I can probably get one from ACR a bit later if you need it.

No need, they are all the same
Quote:They did just have some down time the other night for an update, so maybe that has something to do with it?
You are right, I just opened TruePoker and it gave me the update, and now I'm getting the same classnames as you are. I've updated the .ini in the top post. You can Re-Download and drop it in the same dir, and try again.

Thanks for the report

QTip

Wonderful. Thanks for the prompt help.
Pages: 1 2