StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Other payment options + additional question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello there..

First thing, I've only just downloaded SAT trial version and I'm already loving it. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna buy the full version, but I'm a bit concerned because I'm not able to pay using mentioned options.. Is there any other way I could pay? I guess Moneybookers is still not the option, but could I pay through PokerStars (assuming you have an account there)?

Secondly, when it's my turn and the table jumps from stack to say, slot 2, and I'm about to make a bet, the other table jumps to slot 3 and steals the focus, which is very annoying because I still haven't made my bet on slot 2 table. How can I fix that? I still want the table to tile to the grid when the action is required, but I don't want the other table to steal the focus.

Ty..
(07-20-2012, 12:27 AM)stu Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there..

First thing, I've only just downloaded SAT trial version and I'm already loving it. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna buy the full version, but I'm a bit concerned because I'm not able to pay using mentioned options.. Is there any other way I could pay? I guess Moneybookers is still not the option, but could I pay through PokerStars (assuming you have an account there)?

Unfortunately, I am in the USA so I am not allowed to use many poker sites anymore. Also, the problem is coordinating the monthly subscription. The current payment provider has lots of configuration to allow this. If you don't have a paypal or a credit card, you can always try using a Neteller card or maybe Moneybookers has something similar.

I'm working on alternatives for situations like this. I'm currently building a rakeback portion of the website, where if people sign up and earn a certain amount of rakeback, then they will get SaT for free. Maybe that would work for you. I've also had the idea that if you "refer a friend" you would get a month free (I guess you'd need to refer a lot of friends Smile ), but that hasn't been built yet.

Quote:Secondly, when it's my turn and the table jumps from stack to say, slot 2, and I'm about to make a bet, the other table jumps to slot 3 and steals the focus, which is very annoying because I still haven't made my bet on slot 2 table. How can I fix that? I still want the table to tile to the grid when the action is required, but I don't want the other table to steal the focus.

Ty..

There is an Advanced Option on the About tab that you can disable: Activate Table on Move to Grid

That should do what you're asking

Thanks Smile
(07-20-2012, 01:11 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2012, 12:27 AM)stu Wrote: [ -> ]Hello there..

Unfortunately, I am in the USA so I am not allowed to use many poker sites anymore. Also, the problem is coordinating the monthly subscription. The current payment provider has lots of configuration to allow this. If you don't have a paypal or a credit card, you can always try using a Neteller card or maybe Moneybookers has something similar.

I'm working on alternatives for situations like this. I'm currently building a rakeback portion of the website, where if people sign up and earn a certain amount of rakeback, then they will get SaT for free. Maybe that would work for you. I've also had the idea that if you "refer a friend" you would get a month free (I guess you'd need to refer a lot of friends Smile ), but that hasn't been built yet.

Well, I do have Moneybookers, but I don't understand how to pay using MB since the only two options are "Credit card" or "Paypal", and I'm unfortunately unable to pay through Paypal.
Anyway, I was actually thinking about signing up for a yearly subscription..

SaT_Admin Wrote:
stu Wrote:Secondly, when it's my turn and the table jumps from stack to say, slot 2, and I'm about to make a bet, the other table jumps to slot 3 and steals the focus, which is very annoying because I still haven't made my bet on slot 2 table. How can I fix that? I still want the table to tile to the grid when the action is required, but I don't want the other table to steal the focus.

Ty..

There is an Advanced Option on the About tab that you can disable: Activate Table on Move to Grid

That should do what you're asking

Thanks Smile

TYVM, this helps alot! Smile
(07-20-2012, 03:01 AM)stu Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I do have Moneybookers, but I don't understand how to pay using MB since the only two options are "Credit card" or "Paypal", and I'm unfortunately unable to pay through Paypal.
Anyway, I was actually thinking about signing up for a yearly subscription..

I was suggesting the use of some sort of ATM/debit card, if Moneybookers offers that. I know Neteller offers one where if you use the debit card, it deducts directly from your NT account. You would just use that card under the "credit card" part. Do you have any other method that you could use?
Unfortunately, I don't think Moneybookers offers that. Maybe I could send money to someone else, and then that person can send money to you? Seems like anything else is just not possible for me at the moment..
Yeah that would work. You can ship someone on pokersite and then have that person ship me paypal.

However in that case, I'd rather not have the other person's payment details. So if we are gonna do that, lets coordinate it through email: support AT stackandtile DOT com

Thanks