StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Lock Poker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Stack & Tile says 777x580. Can I manually change that to my own size that I want ? for ex: 640x465, if so please explain, thx
If you want to change your grid size, you need to create a whole new layout. File -> New Layout.

Since your grid size is 777x580 and your dpi is 96 (100%), you should try using the Cake2BIG file. Remove the Cake2SMALL site and try with the BIG ssettings and let me know
I believe I stated it didn't work, when its my turn to bet, it replies as: "Attempt to be at coords: 460 by 281. Apparently this didn't work." I use small it recognizes the bet but when I go to push "start", they all go to my correct stack but the dont pop out when its time to bet, so I manually have to bring them out into the grid, lol. I have Skype, if you want to solve this problem much much faster, than playing Forum Tag & how I get a responce 30 min. later, I dont know how your schedule is but my ID at Skype is "Shi2k_"
Pages: 1 2