StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Lock Poker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thought I'd make a thread about it instead of just burying it in the Cake2.0 thread just in case. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I can't get it to set up a custom site on Lock, which is Revolution network like cake so I assume it's the same issue. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something easy as well as say if it works for this site I'll definately subscribe.
Is the Lock software substantially different from Cake2? Meaning the layout and everything or is it just the graphics colors and such?
I also haven't been able to get on "Lock" , wont work at all on the default "Cake" setup, of course this happens after I bought it, please help ! I've also watched your video on how to custom sites & what happens is, once I get to the point of seperating the lobby from table, NOTHING ever lights up, so I exclude & or include every word I can in hopes something lights up & never does ! !
(08-13-2012, 01:32 PM)Shi2k Wrote: [ -> ]I also haven't been able to get on "Lock" , wont work at all on the default "Cake" setup, of course this happens after I bought it, please help ! I've also watched your video on how to custom sites & what happens is, once I get to the point of seperating the lobby from table, NOTHING ever lights up, so I exclude & or include every word I can in hopes something lights up & never does ! !

I will be releasing a new version of the software pretty soon which will include Cake2 support. If you cannot wait and you need it immediately, have you looked at this thread yet:
http://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showth...hp?tid=287
?
Ok, so I ended up using the "Cake2 Small" & it noticed when I need to hit "F10" to make a bet, outside of that, would not fold/stack on my hot keys, & never came out of stack when it was my action, so at that point, im basically back at ground zero. I use Windows Vista, Home Prem (32 bit) ...and also did set my Theme to Aero as suggested. When I did start the program, all my tables did go into the correct stack.
click File->Current Layout and paste everything

[settings]
table_width=777
table_height=580
total_slots=14
slot1x=1138
slot1y=4
slot2x=1139
slot2y=585
slot3x=1924
slot3y=26
slot4x=2488
slot4y=25
slot5x=3057
slot5y=26
slot6x=1925
slot6y=616
stack_slot=2
newtables_slot=1
move_on_street=preflop
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=close
scan_mode=DWM
slot7x=2488
slot7y=615
slot8x=3058
slot8y=616
slot9x=3847
slot9y=27
slot10x=4408
slot10y=26
slot11x=4977
slot11y=27
slot12x=3848
slot12y=616
alternate_scan=
activate_on_move=1
left_click_detection=1
bring_urgent_tables_to_top=1
engine_delay=675
action_delay=100
hotkeys_fire_on_release=0
minimize_to_tray=0
slot13x=4408
slot13y=616
slot14x=4979
slot14y=616
show_table_count_while_running=0
[general]
gui_x=6
gui_y=5
last_tab=
[sites]
number_of_sites=2
included_sites=Merge,cake2testSMALL
Merge_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files\LockPoker\client.exe
Merge_included_resized_table_width=777
Merge_included_resized_table_height=580
Merge_included_action_color=0x8b7667
Merge_included_action_x_scaled=296
Merge_included_action_y_scaled=488
cake2testBIG_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files\Lock Poker\PokerClient.exe
cake2testBIG_included_resized_table_width=773
cake2testBIG_included_resized_table_height=580
cake2testSMALL_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files\Lock Poker\PokerClient.exe
cake2testSMALL_included_resized_table_width=773
cake2testSMALL_included_resized_table_height=580
cake2testSMALL_included_action_color=0xffffff
cake2testSMALL_included_action_x_scaled=658
cake2testSMALL_included_action_y_scaled=476
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=4
hotkey1action=Fold + Stack table
hotkey1key=Left
hotkey2action=Keep table in grid
hotkey2key=Down
hotkey3action=Tile all tables
hotkey3key=Right
hotkey4action=Move table to Next slot
hotkey4key=Up
send_table_under_mouse=1

If you need anything else, let me know, i'll respond as quick as possible.... is the Merge setup down now too, I seen a post on "temp Merge" ?
One more thing, what display setting are you using in windows? Follow this guide up until step 4 and tell me if its 100% or 125%
http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/443...hange.html

Merge recently updated their client so the built in SaT settings won't work. I thought that I had a working config for the new client but alas I do not. The temp configs that I had posted were not good enough. The new Merge client does some really strange stuff with scaling their tables when resized. I don't know why these poker sites can't just do shit normally
I have 3 28" monitors, so "Stack & Tile"Heart and Table Ninja Heart were my two best friends when I was playing at PokerStars Big Grin before the Black Friday bomb hit Angry, so going to Merge & Cake (Lock) there is simply not enough volume in sit-n-go's, so now I have to start playing cash games & the volume is there but my "Stack & Tile" isn't Confused My screen res is set at "1,920x1,200" Table size default at Lock is: 800x600, at Merge its: 640x465....with the 640x465 scale, I can fit 6 tables on each monitor perfectly, other wise its 4 tables per, (544x400) fits 9 tables perfectly on one monitor as well. As for the "100% or 125%", im not clear what you mean!
My DPI is set at 96 (default)
Pages: 1 2