StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: fix for resizing ongame?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

Has there been a solution for the table resizing problem with ongame? I've been running a 2nd instance of S&T, but without both instances being able to share a grid, things tend get very sloppy when i have a lot of tables going.
What exactly is your problem with the resizing? Can you describe it?

OnGame tables don't redraw properly when I send a normal resizing command. So the workaround is to send a mouse click and drag on the table border. But if I do this too fast, the table goes crazy, so SaT sends these mouse commands very methodically with some delays, to give the OnGame table enough time to resize itself.

Its a very disgusting hack, but something I have to resort to since OnGame tables aren't built properly to respond to normal Windows programming calls. This is the unfortunate state with many poker clients, which has made SaT a bit difficult to build since many of these types of hacks had to be integrated for each individual site. Many people requested OnGame support so this is what I had to do.

On another note, as far as I remember, OnGame would 'remember' the last table size, and then open new tables the same size. Meaning, if you open one table, resize it to the size you want, and then close it. The OnGame client will then open all future tables that same size. You would just need to let SaT resize one table correctly, then close that table, and then test yourself to see if new tables open up the same size. If so, this SHOULD allow SaT to bypass the resizing, since tables are already the correct size.
I'm not sure how to describe the problem. When S&T shrinks the ongame table, the table doesn't consolidate into the smaller size, like the borders simply cut off a portion of the table (unfortunately it cuts off the part with all the bet slider). I'll post a screenshot when I get back on my desktop.

I'm not using S&T's default ongame config b/c the mod I'm using has different colors. Is the mouse command delays specifically programmed in the ongame config?

I'll test the last table size method, see if it works and let you know.
well rewatching the video myself made me find the problem. fixed it now, thanks.
(07-23-2012, 03:53 AM)zenzor Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not using S&T's default ongame config b/c the mod I'm using has different colors. Is the mouse command delays specifically programmed in the ongame config?

Yes exactly. The built in OnGame uses this setting, which you probably don't have as part of your custom config:

Code:
border_redraw_method=drag

the other valid value is "click", which will just click the border. Simply clicking does work for some sites, but not others. OnGame needs a click and drag.

If you add that line to your custom config, it should solve the problem of the initial resize.

(07-23-2012, 04:16 AM)zenzor Wrote: [ -> ]I made a video of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mqg0CK0Z...e=youtu.be

Yeah upon Start the table gets resized, but not redrawn. Thats what I meant when I said that OnGame doesn't respond to normal Windows resizing commands.

It seems you are ignoring the message that the Fold button was detected as black. Clearly its not black, its green. So somethings not really right. But if you're not noticing problems, or if you don't use SaT's action detection, then I guess its not an issue.

(07-23-2012, 04:25 AM)zenzor Wrote: [ -> ]well rewatching the video myself made me find the problem. fixed it now, thanks.

What was the problem that you found? And how did you fix it?
(07-23-2012, 04:42 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]What was the problem that you found? And how did you fix it?

You were right about ongame 'remembering' the table size. Prior to your suggestion though, I wasn't pre-resizing the table to the exact size as the tables in my grid. The key was to not require S&T to resize the tables at all.

I am having an issue getting ongame to resize correctly. It is making the tables a size where I can not see all of the buttons. Is there a way to fix this? If I touch the table to resize it manually while playing many other tables the mouse goes crazy and I cannot regain control. I had it working mostly well before, but then it went crazy the other day and I have been unable to make it function 100% correctly since then. Any tips/help are appreciated!

I guess I should add that I am using Bwin, and I have had everything functioning satisfactorily before. I lost control of the mouse the other day and could not get S&T to work with Bwin during the session again with other sites running at the same time. I removed Bwin from S&T, but while trying to add it back as a site, when I hit F9 in the set up process S&T does not size the tables correctly and I am having trouble getting Bwin to keep the correct sizing after I close a table

Admin, can I get some help with the above issue?
Pages: 1 2